What's new

Netanyahu 'told New Zealand backing UN vote would be declaration of war'

Out of all the 12 countries which includes USA,China,UK,France,Russian etc he chooses new Zealand for this " declaration of war"? :p::p:
He is just sending the message to all the rest by this statement, that he means business.:nhl_checking:

By threatening a peace loving country like New Zealand? really? i hope it was sarcasm.
I meant the same , that he is not threatening war with USA,UK,Russia ,China and rest of the members.
Not even threatening to cease diplomatic ties..only with new Zealand.
It only means he juat want the message to get across.

oo well , Israeli govt need to face the ground reality. They can not live with this bullish behavior forever. US has limitations too. They can not jeopardize there interest to protect Isreali interest in the region.

Has the Israeli Government looked at a map lately (We don't even feature on some maps)? There's a small matter of the 11,000 or so miles between us, most of it ocean.

Who in their right mind would declare war on us, we're a small and reasonably insignificant country at the bottom of the world? Yeah, don't mess with us or we'll send our combat air wing into......oh hang on, we don't even have one anymore.

Anyway this all passed us by, nobody noticed. Everybody's too busy having a good time at the beach and enjoying our holiday.

I now see ISIS and other similar loons pointing their guns towards the kiwis in the coming days. If it were upto me, I'd put kiwi intelligence agencies and LEAs on full alert.

You should see what passes for an extremist in our country. There were two brothers who stood in front of the US and Israeli embassies armed with.......loud voices. They made a bit of noise then ran out of puff before anybody bothered to do anything. I think they ended up getting 6 months supervision and a $200 fine, then went back to work at a local Halal butchers and haven't been heard of since.

I think some other guy got told off by a judge for accessing some ISIS material online, and his mother promised he wouldn't do it again.

Back
Top Bottom