What's new

Neptune: New Turkish Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO - Because you always keep taking pangaz with the Emperor, once you learn diplomacy, we shall discuss your modship as well. What do you say webby? :angel:

@WebMaster

congrats @Neptune bro
cancan.gif
, we joined together in PDF (such a fine classic childhood memories in PDF
2.gif
) now you become mod and me not even senior member though i passed 3000 posts forget about mod :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!

The newest record for PDF is now officially Nepture who became younger 16-17 years Moderator after LastHope (lately 17-18 years), please submit to Guinness World Records. :laugh:

LMAO - Because you always keep taking pangaz with the Emperor, once you learn diplomacy, we shall discuss your modship as well. What do you say webby? :angel:

@WebMaster

hey it was @arp2041 who tried to set conspiracy against you but I backed you, you kamino bhul gaya :pissed:
@Talon because it needs 6 months :girl_cray3:

Most Turks tried in a mannerly way to explain the situation,but 2 Pakistani members trolled the section.
They didnt even listen to the Turkish members trying to explain.
The assumptions you made are ridiculous,we think very high of Pakistan and never interfere in Pakistans internal matters.
Your country your way,our country our way!

Then what are you doing on an international forum?
Once you crawl out of the safety of a Turkish language corner of interwebs where nobody understands what you say....things can get messy as now people understand what you are saying and can have their own opinion..

I say Turkish Economy is going down and present reliable stats..
Answer i get "Go away Bas.tard you are not Turk" :lol:..well it doesn't matter if i am Turk or ***...the stats i presented says so...

I can only see poor Neptune changing your diapers...and dealing with tantrum after tantrum as you guys hasn't got a spec of maturity and tolerance...

Then what are you doing on an international forum?
Once you crawl out of the safety of a Turkish language corner of interwebs where nobody understands what you say....things can get messy as now people understand what you are saying and can have their own opinion..

I say Turkish Economy is going down and present reliable stats..
Answer i get "Go away Bas.tard you are not Turk" :lol:..well it doesn't matter if i am Turk or ***...the stats i presented says so...

I can only see poor Neptune changing your diapers...and dealing with tantrum after tantrum as you guys hasn't got a spec of maturity and tolerance...
That answer you got from some one who had it with your immature comments
See again you start with the insults,at least we got diapers to change..
What do you have a open dress where theres no need to change anything?
No one starts without a reason,you didnt tell your vieuw but you tried to impose your vieuw to us.
Who are you to tell me what is wright or wrong for my country?
Dont answer back this goes off topic.

congrats @Neptune bro
cancan.gif
, we joined together in PDF (such a fine classic childhood memories in PDF
2.gif
) now you become mod and me not even senior member though i passed 3000 posts forget about mod :cray:

My condolences for you....congats @Neptune...merhaba in advanace....:pop: where is treat??

How did you become 19 within four months?

Your introduction

:D

I joined this forum in a low quality internet cafe. Trust me if you look into my birthday I'm a Primary school student. It's wrong what I typed. But it's important for me to type wrong to prevent information access. Yeah i'm 19 and i'm paranoiac :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom