What's new

Nephew of Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi killed in Bandipora encounter, DGP confirms

DO you have proof that they attacked any civilian facility ? Kashmiri freedom fighters are struggling to gain independence from Indian occupation and they are attacking Indian army.

By that sense, you are also not working Indian army, You are too, a keyboard worrier supporting your side of the conflict merely through internet. So, nobody is coward, everyone has to perform his part of the duty.

To go in army, you have amny constrains including fitness and age. You can join Hafeez said camp and come to Inda for liberating Kashmir which is the national goal of country and on the top of To do list of all Pakistanis. Yes everybody has to play their part like your politicians and generals who sends their sons and daughter to US and Canada for study and provokes poor guys to be terrorist as their boys have no value of life.

DO you have proof that they attacked any civilian facility ? Kashmiri freedom fighters are struggling to gain independence from Indian occupation and they are attacking Indian army.

Kashmir Freedom fighters born in PAK / Studies and Trained in PAK, Send across Border and then they become Kashmir Freedom fighters,

Why you forget Taliban freedom fighters or Bloch freedom fighters..... Not to mentioned 1.2 million Bloch Freedom Fighters across India.

Neither did most of the posts by your country fellows, but you are obviously programmed not to see them....alas i like beating people with their own stick.
You're an elite member you should know not to reply to trolls....I might be just a full member here.....but I'm following this forum since 10 years....quality of this forum has drastically gone down.

By that sense, you are also not working Indian army, You are too, a keyboard worrier supporting your side of the conflict merely through internet. So, nobody is coward, everyone has to perform his part of the duty.

Really.... who have been killing the sarpanches there dear... the same filthy dogs.

Banning is the only thing people here are good at. All first page Indian contributors are banned. Here is the tolerance .

@Kaptaan

Banning is the only thing people here are good at. All first page Indian contributors are banned. Here is the tolerance .@Kaptaan
I am against banning and should only be used in extreme circumstances. Making referances to members family, attacks against females that carry certain connotation or outright lies. Other than that only restrictions should be imposed - for example from certain forums or threads. And I would extend this to all including my warring partners - the Indians.

He should be caught alive and then should be killed in cold blooded encounter, piercing his whole body by bullets and bombs.... after that Techtical Nuke should be used to evaporate this leech.

Back
Top Bottom