What's new

Negative rating should be linked to Ranks of members - 2020

Negative rating process is flawed, erratic and irrelevant. In most cases (if not in all) it's applied based on mood of think tanks and is very subjective.

Any way mainnu Ki!

Like @Imran Khan said "Just Chill"
jo bhi kuch de dua do usko negative ho ya positive rakh lo kam ayee gi

Assalam O Allaikum .
Hello .

I have two requests and Suggestions .

1 . I have seen -32 and -28 negative ratings members with General/Field marshal/Admiral ranks . Kindly please link negative ratings , positive and neutral ratings with ranks .

2 .
Also i will suggest that Youtube Channel of Pakistan Defence should be more active . Pakistan Army , Navy , Air force , FC , Rangers and Police sacrifices , International issues should be highlighted , as it has approx 40 thousands Subscribers .Hardly 1 or maximum 2 videos are shared on Youtube Channel of Pakistan Defence in a month .
Thank You :pakistan:
Bad idea.

When I started on this forum in 2011, I was given soft warnings that I insulted someone's nationalities.
If we go by that yardsticks, half of the posts on this forum should receive soft warnings.

The result was I decided to leave for years. Before I came back couples of years ago and started to take active part.
Recently when I introduced a meme in a thread, it was deleted that it is not appropriate for the thread.
Later the same meme was shared by others in the same thread more than twice, they were not deleted.

From my personal experience I have the feelings that this Forum runs on the wishes rather than on some rules.
Or even if there are rules, they are applied very selectively. I find it very offensive.
For example one of my message with F word even though it was in ** was deleted on the ground of offensive language. I have seen some of the posts where not only f word but more serious words are used liberally and repeatedly. Those posts stay.

The Moderators should have consistent behaviour and apply rules on equal footing against all, irrespective of who is involved.

On the issue of rankings. It is Childish in my opinion. There are many who contribute nothing to the threads, except one liners and have their posts running in 100K. They have not been longer on the forum compared to me, or may be joined couple of years before me. I struggle to reach 4K posts in that period. How they reach 80K or 100K is anyone's guess.
As much as I am concern I don't pay any attention whatsoever to the ranks on this forum.

WHO CARES MAN just chill
who cares? those of us who are not seen by MODS and Pakistanis on PDF as being Pro TUrkey, Pro-Pakistan, Anti-INdia, Pro-Iran, we all care. i'm happy you have the privilege of being a Pakistani on this forum, so you can definitely "Chill" all you want...those of us not like you are asking for fairness and we see how MODs take negative action because of bias, or dislike for certain people.

i did not take is too serious in last 13 years i have faced all kind of people here .
maybe you're an outlier..

Screenshot_20200721-214044_Chrome.jpg

Chillax bro...its just a forum.

Back
Top Bottom