What's new

Needs Urgent and informative reply my bro's

fahimyaser

New Recruit

Reaction score
Aoa.My name is Muhammad Fahim Yaser.i have done electronic engineering. I had applied for ICTO Batch 2011. I was ISSB recomended by kohat and medically fir by CMH rwp.On final merit list after GHQ Interview i was placed in reserve seat.batch has joined on 24 nov 2011.I did contact ghq few days before they said that they have dispatch the documents of all candidates who were not selected instead of only one candidate who is in reserve seat adn that is me.now im confused that technically i cant join pma now as one month has passed after joining the batch to pma.so why ghq kept my documents with them and what r the possibilties for me coz ghq is not giving me any clear answer.need ur valueable replies ma bro's.Thanks

i know the answer because because it happened with me. you will be called in next batch because you issb is valid. next time when the advertisement comes apply for that course. you will be required to give preliminary tests in ASRC and final interview by GHQ (you wont be called for issb as it would still be valid). And then most probably you will be issued call letter

hmm thanks for the reply Bro.i guess next batch will be announce in june as female batch announce now and also plz contact me on mbl as it is nt the rite place that what i want to know...my number is 03212478001..do text me when eva u get time so...i want some valueable information from u...ur reply in this matter will be highly appreciated.thanks

i know the next batch is for female and its been announced in feb and they will join PMA in may. Your ISSB is valid for a year your add will come in june and july i guess and then you can apply in that batch. This has happened before that's why i am telling you. what is your CGPA ???

yup i know abt female batch that announced at the end of jan....and iv info that next batch will be announce Inshahallah in june so hope for the best....iv 67 percentage nd done electronic engineering....so when u applied for next batch then what happened and now r u serving army ????????how many were left also in waiting list along u in that batch whom appear in next batch...and what r the chances for me in next batch....how should i appear for academic test in next batch?plz gv answers all that i want to know.Thanks.

IF your name is in waiting list. INSHALLAH you be called in next batch. Prepare yourself for preliminary tests and interview. I can't give you more information. It would be much better if you get some work experience also. YOU MUST NOT KNOW MORE THAN YOU NEED TO NO. Gud Luck.

thanks buddy for ur best wishes and info....i was on the edge coz if anyone drop out frm pma or they need any one else i was on top list.......im preparing ma best...just let me know about what can i prepare in networking or computer knowledge as iv experience in satellite communication ans i did satisfy them in final interview....bt jo hota achay key liay hota ha...plz let me know wht should i prepare for final interview and initial academic test so that i can present myself with fulll energy....Thanks again for ur valueable reply Bro.tc

give me detail of your final interview. all the questions they asked

well as im an electronic engineer and have experience of plus two years in satellite communication the brigadier who was getting ma intro said that how u justify urself for this job as an ICTO?THEN a major asked me some questions frm satellite field..i did satisfy him..then one person asked me some kinda networking question like pretasking and this kinda in which i didnt gv answer of two questions...a general question abt media role...then atlast they thank me that its enough...thats it

just prepare basics of networking. the layers, bridges, router, switches (only basic concepts). Just the basics. and if you don't know answer of a question just say no don't bluff. i think that's all. good luck

hmmm thanks alot Bro for ur valueable suggestions and experience....tell me also plz that what should i prepare for initial academic test so that i can make high score in initial ..im waiting for ur reply and hope for ur future assistance till my joining to PMA.thanks

Back
Top Bottom