What's new

need urgent information

fahimyaser

New Recruit

Reaction score
Aoa.My name is Muhammad Fahim Yaser.i have done electronic engineering. I had applied for ICTO Batch 2011. I was ISSB recomended by kohat and medically fir by CMH rwp.On final merit list after GHQ Interview i was placed in reserve seat.batch has joined on 24 nov 2011.I did contact ghq few days before they said that they have dispatch the documents of all candidates who were not selected instead of only one candidate who is in reserve seat adn that is me.now im confused that technically i cant join pma now as one month has passed after joining the batch to pma.so why ghq kept my documents with them and what r the possibilties for me coz ghq is not giving me any clear answer.need ur valueable replies ma bro's.Thanks

well my guess would b that they r considering u for the next batch.. otherwise they would b returning ur documents shortly...hope for the best

Thanks Bro for the reply....they have dispatched me documents a week before........bt i was the last one amng them...rest were given documents month before

Bro for u its easy to make fun bt if u be at my stage then ull act different...tc

Aoa.My name is Muhammad Fahim Yaser.i have done electronic engineering. I had applied for ICTO Batch 2011. I was ISSB recomended by kohat and medically fir by CMH rwp.On final merit list after GHQ Interview i was placed in reserve seat.batch has joined on 24 nov 2011.I did contact ghq few days before they said that they have dispatch the documents of all candidates who were not selected instead of only one candidate who is in reserve seat adn that is me.now im confused that technically i cant join pma now as one month has passed after joining the batch to pma.so why ghq kept my documents with them and what r the possibilties for me coz ghq is not giving me any clear answer.need ur valueable replies ma bro's.Thanks
Ask Pakistan big change now how many people can surf the Internet.I want to know the actual situation.thank you

Back
Top Bottom