Need to lodge a complaint against an army recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanwal.Malik

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AoA, I was searching google for contacts of GHQ , to lodge a complaints against someone in Pak army ,
Actually the story is a bit to long and can not explained here , Here is a short form of it just to give you the idea.

So we are university students , One of our classmates , married an army recruit about 1 year ago, she kept it a secret from her family and only 5 people new about it , now the scene is , the guy is refusing to send a RISHTA officially , not only this , he is saying he even did not married her , the actual words are "TMHARAY PAS SABOOT HE KIA HAI NIKKAH KA ??? " and sadly he is right , because the nikkah nama is in his possession , After contacting his family and telling them the situation , they took some action against him but they are also not willing to send the rishta because they say we had ended our relation with him , after that we got a call from him , full of threats , We can not talk to the family elders because it may cause bigger problems , most likely , the life of the girl can be in danger. The girls 1 sister , who is married and her husband are trying to sort things out and came to a mutually agreed point of complaining against the guy at GHQ , nowWe searched a lot and could not find any contact numbers/ postal address or any related information.

Is there anyone who can help regarding this matter , We would need an office address or postal address to send the complaint or if there is a relevant department to deal with the issue, we can even go there , its a very serious problem.
Not to forget , the guy has only got the service a year or 1 n half year ago and I think there is also some rule that newly recruited army personnel can not get married for some time . Do not know the whole thing but please, I would like to get all the help I can , its a life n death matter.
Thanks

AoA, I was searching google for contacts of GHQ , to lodge a complaints against someone in Pak army ,
Actually the story is a bit to long and can not explained here , Here is a short form of it just to give you the idea.

So we are university students , One of our classmates , married an army recruit about 1 year ago, she kept it a secret from her family and only 5 people new about it , now the scene is , the guy is refusing to send a RISHTA officially , not only this , he is saying he even did not married her , the actual words are "TMHARAY PAS SABOOT HE KIA HAI NIKKAH KA ??? " and sadly he is right , because the nikkah nama is in his possession , After contacting his family and telling them the situation , they took some action against him but they are also not willing to send the rishta because they say we had ended our relation with him , after that we got a call from him , full of threats , We can not talk to the family elders because it may cause bigger problems , most likely , the life of the girl can be in danger. The girls 1 sister , who is married and her husband are trying to sort things out and came to a mutually agreed point of complaining against the guy at GHQ , nowWe searched a lot and could not find any contact numbers/ postal address or any related information.

Is there anyone who can help regarding this matter , We would need an office address or postal address to send the complaint or if there is a relevant department to deal with the issue, we can even go there , its a very serious problem.
Not to forget , the guy has only got the service a year or 1 n half year ago and I think there is also some rule that newly recruited army personnel can not get married for some time . Do not know the whole thing but please, I would like to get all the help I can , its a life n death matter.
Thanks

Try to get hold of ISPR offices.
Good luck.

Registrar always have records of all marriage certificates / Nikah namas issued. Why you guys don't get the copy from there? And do you think it's good for her to spend her rest of life with this kind of cheap person?
Nikkah was performed at a friends place , do not know who the molvi was or where we can find him ,
And no she is not going to spend her life with him , what she wants is a TALAQ , y

Try to get hold of ISPR offices.
Good luck.
Thanks for the helpful reply ,
I found this contact on ISPR website

Multan

Colonel Ijaz Ahmed

Phone Off:8300-23228Fax:8300-32228
but no address or postal address , should we call right away ???

it is your own guilty that you arranged some relations with him
and now it is not military problem but your personal matter . so kindly find him not
GHQ
Someones life is at stake because of a SOLDIER and you say it is not army matter ??? well if army does not care about someones life, even then He is guilty of
threatening
harassing
violation of some army rules

Last edited:
Someones life is at stake because of a SOLDIER and you say it is not army matter ??? well if army does not care about someones life, even then He is guilty of
threatening
harassing
violation of some army rules

Don't try to hype this up. He's an employee of the army, they're not responsible for his personal life. It is a police matter. Have you contacted them?

If there were 5 witnesses, then it should be a pretty straightforward matter to setup.

Don't try to hype this up. He's an employee of the army, they're not responsible for his personal life. It is a police matter. Have you contacted them?

If there were 5 witnesses, then it should be a pretty straightforward matter to setup.
yeah police says they can not lodge fir against army personnel , you need to contact the GHQ and MILITARY POLICE

If that is so then you have to contact the MP,i dunno if they will entertain your request but still you can try,there was a similar case recently which was related to personal issue but MP interfered and sought the matter out !

Call on the number you got from ISPR's site and ask for proper advise. I think he will be kicked out of military services as well because he lied about his marital status.
thanks alot for your help , gives some hope

really police said so? ok try here
Director Public Relations

Brigadier Attique ur Rehman

Tell Office: +92-51-561-33013
Cell No +92-321-5376715
Email:

Thanks alot

Does the girl live in Westridge, RWP? I know someone from that area who's in a similar situation.

OK basically when the Nikah, I received two counterparts.. one for my possession and one for my better half, we both have kept safely

In case of loss, one can grab another copy from the third copy of agreement safely stored in the district council or something. I would advice to contact the maulvi sahab (preferably the same maulvi) or otherwise any maulvi who reads the Nikah, he knows the procedure to obtain another copy of it (most likely true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom