What's new

Need some info about this photo-

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: any link or source . or just fertile imagination at work again. :)

Lol- use your fertile imagination with brain- to understand what the thread is really about :lol:-

OP bichara asking for the same info- :rofl:

Look what results google came up with while searching for the photo-

5dtf9v.jpg

Guys, this is the real Indian Flag, being err... blessed by some Devi.

Flag.jpg

185322_195019340552885_109463862441767_441039_1354803_n.jpg

Any one?-

there are 24 stripes in ashoka chakra that symbolize 24 hours of day....plus green color seems to be missing which signifies prosperity...

i guess this is another flop lollywood movie with cheap budget :P

Can you all stop your patriotism rants and answer the inquiry?-

This info came along with the flag-

We have recieved a stunning photo! We are varyfying its source as it has appeared on a Pakistani website. This seems totally real and supports other proofs that we have seen of Indian involvement in FATA. According to the website report A TTP base was over run by Pakistani forces and this Indian flag was recovered from it. We dont doubt its authenticity!
Wow! Indian flag in FATA?? :woot: This image is PRICELESS!
flag28.gif

But then, it's not an Indian flag. It's most probably a flag of 'Fox Land' - PA's 'enemy' (meaning 'India') used sometimes during exercises and war games.

Cheers! :cheers:

That is all right Jon, but that is not an Indian flag. I have never seen an Indian flag looking like that. You asked so I answered. That is a set piece photograph of a training event where an 'Indian Flag' was placed upon an 'enemy objective'. This is common practice in all the Armies. generally red flags are used but flags resembling the enemy's are a bonus.A few men in enemy uniform are also placed on the 'objective' to make the training look realistic. We put our 'enemy' 'Red land' guys in khaki, so you all must be doing it in olive green. This is a photograph taken after the 'enemy objective' was 'captured'. It has damn all to do with FATA. the narrative that came along with the pic is simply the product of someone's fertile imagination to go with a pic he took in the last annual training exercise with his aim and shoot cam. Regards.

Lol, you are really trying too hard to retain some false sense of dignity.

It really isn't difficult, faced with such obvious schoolboy japes.

Obviously a false flag, made up for some purpose by an inventive lad, used for target practice or some other stupid training exercise by an over-zealous but gutter-minded yahoo, with the colours wrong, the chakra wrong, and everything pointing to an amateur job executed to keep the morale of the troops up.

A most unappetising exercise, but unfortunately all too typical of the younger generations that we encounter.

Incidentally, the Indian military have always maintained perfect dignity and treated servicemen of other services with full military courtesy. We have never, ever deviated. The soldiers and airmen of these others will tell the tale.

Guys, this is the real Indian Flag, being err... blessed by some Devi.

So you believe that your army should be compared with a now dead 87 year old fake god woman?!?!?!

Ok, thanks for confirming what most Indians already thought of your PA:-)

Its just that blind Pak fanboys usually compare their army men with some one more , whats the word.......ballsy.

We have recieved a stunning photo! We are varyfying its source as it has appeared on a Pakistani website. This seems totally real and supports other proofs that we have seen of Indian involvement in FATA. According to the website report A TTP base was over run by Pakistani forces and this Indian flag was recovered from it. We dont doubt its authenticity!

I guess picture is from some training exercise and somehow zaid hamid type person found it and he must be like "what story i can make with this picture."

look to me PS by some fan boy army don't need such kiddish works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom