Need of time manly handle india

• yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • not

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this is your problem. You mess up by letting these groups and you're facing the consequences. I don't mind showing empathy for the tragedies but if anyone thinks that this is an opportunity to bash india and bring India into things we're not involved in for ego purposes....screw you. Clean your hosue.

we have strong army and airforce and yet we sit back and let india carry out terror strikes against our children and our market places and against our minority people 2 give pakistan bad image. enough of talk and time 2 send in our people 2 liberate kashmir and 2 cut the terrorist hindu nation in pieces !

we have strong army and airforce and yet we sit back and let india carry out terror strikes against our children and our market places and against our minority people 2 give pakistan bad image. enough of talk and time 2 send in our people 2 liberate kashmir and 2 cut the terrorist hindu nation in pieces !
resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-yeaaaaaa-thats-my-nigga-70db76.jpg

Emotions seems to be high, which is quite understandable..... Being emotional is fine, but getting worked up based on those emotions would result in threads like this......

Request Indians not to respond to any emotional posts, report if it has broke the forum rules in any way...... You wont get any logical answers in threads like this....... A better discussion can be held when things are cooled down....

hey you missed the war cry part...wooolalala...alalalalaaaaaaa......

@waz sir please close this thread... its only going to create more problems and hatred/Abuse like the last thread

Only pure facts and their future consequences and solutions are discussed by me in this thread but boldly open manners. Thats right some facts are very bitter for india as well as for us so the response is natural.

But the final conclusion of whats going on

Is unfortunately not war of words but the true one ...which is like dense dark cloud upon india Pakistan....its an un dyeable fact....today or tomorrow its going to happen

Its india who can avoid this mass destruction in subcontinent by stopping these covert anti humanity activities at Pak soil.

We are ready.. and already in war its india who has to face the music.

Last edited:
Afghan soil has puppets manipulated by raw hand of india.
Cut raw hand bravely
Eliminate puppets

Otherwise ask india openly they are behind..fold down this in this time....if not we will counter it back to you in similar fashion. And do same on their armed site not civilian, dozens together. Govt anounce it nation will give sons for this holy war. Keep military red alert on borders, if india wana attack let it come. .....kabooter kei tara ankhin band karke kittnay aur loge marvain gay....and today or later this is THE SOLUTION.

Hindo is a mean minded nation you can't make them understand peacefully. .which is always taken as weakness. This covert war is in need of surgery and open up.

Relax..take a deep breath.

Blood boils when your innocent civilians get killed right ?? Especially if its done by some outsider. Now think about this...your non state actors have been killing Indian civilians for years. I ask you to ask your Govt to face Indian army like MARD instead of funding terrorist attacks on Indian soil. It feels bad when your kids are blown up isnt it ? but it doesnt when innocent kids in Mumbai are spayed with bullets. A man Hijacks an Indian airplane and threatens to kill them ...and guess what he gets safe havens in Pakistan... is that manly to nurture guys like them ? Look mister... stop watching those youtube videos and calm it down.. stop shouting words like manly, mardangi and stuff like a mohalle ka gunda... the day you are ready to fight like a man, you will kill all your terrorist puppets and then come to us.

And whats with your Hindu is a men nation ?? so you will teach us a lesson because as per you India doesnt understand peacefully ?? Then come teach us with violence, we are a ready as you are.

Blood boils when your innocent civilians get killed right ?? Especially if its done by some outsider. Now think about this...your non state actors have been killing Indian civilians for years. I ask you to ask your Govt to face Indian army like MARD instead of funding terrorist attacks on Indian soil. It feels bad when your kids are blown up isnt it ? but it doesnt when innocent kids in Mumbai are spayed with bullets. A man Hijacks an Indian airplane and threatens to kill them ...and guess what he gets safe havens in Pakistan... is that manly to nurture guys like them ? Look mister... stop watching those youtube videos and calm it down.. stop shouting words like manly, mardangi and stuff like a mohalle ka gunda... the day you are ready to fight like a man, you will kill all your terrorist puppets and then come to us.

And whats with your Hindu is a men nation ?? so you will teach us a lesson because as per you India doesnt understand peacefully ?? Then come teach us with violence, we are a ready as you are.
You are wasting your time....

Its the way its already going.......which you can't see.

Thats the way when you become logic less. ..come on...logics and facts instead of empty words please.

.Will india stop raw the way its going on...no..they have taste for innocent blood.

May be many can tolerate more innocent dead bodies than me.

How it will end?? There is no 100% solution of suicide missions??

My dear country fellows and enemies it will end on furious atomic war.

Is there any other way??

Yes accept enemies and dismantle dear Pakistan. ....which would never happen

So

WAR and only WAR

War is not a solution, it will only take both countries behind a few years and debt will grow tenfold.

Economics is the answer.

so as per OP Pakistan all these years was not handling its relations with India in manly manner .... i wonder what kind of relations had it all these years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom