What's new

NEED HELP ???

Aryavart

Reaction score
Hi,
I have come up with a problem in my computer. I had to view a software of .iso extension for SAS. My roommate downloaded 'undisker' for that, and run it. It was corrupt software, so it did not run properly, but became the default program for all the applications. I was not aware of that. After I shut down the computer, and started it next morning, undisker had become the program for all the application files :hitwall::hitwall:and also for internet explorer, MS Office etc. And now they are not running, coz undisker is corrupt :cry::cry:. Undisker is not visible in Add/Remove Programs also, so I cant uninstall it also:angry:. I have deleted the folder from Program Files though, but it still is not removed. None of my applications are working. How should I solve this??? Please reply..:pdf:.:taz:

buddy,i can't guarantee this will work,
take the undisker program folder>go to properties>attributes>read&hidden>apply>ok>delete the folder

You can use Uninstaller 10. Its free.

Or just try to use system restore utility

Start--> programs-->Accessories-->System tools-->System restore.

Use tune up utilities, its free also download a free version of quick heal to check if its a virus attack, if this doesnt work then format it hardly takes time.

Back
Top Bottom