What's new

NDTV Barkha Dutt Interview :: with IAF chief

Watched it at 9 PM yesterday. IAF chief was smart and cautious in answering the questions but Barkha Dutt as usual tried her best to bring some remarks that can be made headlines. Specially about China, Maoists...... also AFSPA and CDS issues.... She doesn't know how to talk with the chiefs of armed forces....

Watched it at 9 PM yesterday. IAF chief was smart and cautious in answering the questions but Barkha Dutt as usual tried her best to bring some remarks that can be made headlines. Specially about China, Maoists...... also AFSPA and CDS issues.... She doesn't know how to talk with the chiefs of armed forces....

I think she done well and ask good question for chief

Really an interesting interview, especially the part from min. 7:50 onwards, where the Chief is asked about the dependence on Russia and the US coming in to this market he says:

Russia have been a great help to us over a long period of time, they stood by our country for a long period of time - times are now changing and I the we as a country has now realised, with our growing economic position and influence, that putting all our eggs in the same basket is not a good thing

Is it me, or has the IAF chief confirmed what many of us said for a long time and what is one of the main reasons against the Mig 35 in MMRCA? :woot:

Nothing new the main point in interview is 50% Indian air force equipment is obsolete and this trend will continue till 2013/14. :smokin:

Russia have been a great help to us over a long period of time, they stood by our country for a long period of time - times are now changing and I the we as a country has now realised, with our growing economic position and influence, that putting all our eggs in the same basket is not a good thing:

I think he is copying indian pdf member comments.:pdf:

Oh well Media people are NOT bound to talk to such officials the way common people talk.

She was rightly behaving

lol one journalist suporting another.

But He is the Air marshal and as such there should be respect..she should not talk to him like talking to political netas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom