What's new

NDC Scientists kidnapped

This is not good!

They can make him talk like parrot without the wife as well..
One of the threat which makes people talk like parrot is family but I think she was also involved

One of the threat which makes people talk like parrot is family but I think she was also involved
Pata nahi... Mujhay tou bachon ki bhi bari fikar horahi hai.. How will they ever forget that scene? Aren't we raising more enemies?

And we call ISI the best. :hitwall:
Nak k nechay se hamary bandy ghayab kerdiay jatay hain. Akhir kertay kia rehtay hain yeh log.
And NDC...he might be knowing a lot. Allah save us from enemies this move.

US embassy is one of largest spy agencies in world 8-)
10,000 soldier Embassy in Islamabad and unrestricted access to airport with out checking hmmm

Now we have a Afghan /US thing going in Waziristan similar to PKK

Quite a big news if you really look at Big game in region

Either wife is also involved or they will use her to make him talk

NOT SO MUCH
I believe you missed the point. Are you honestly okay with foreign agencies picking up our scientists like this?

Or you're sure this was us and it is okay that our agencies kidnap a scientist from his home with his wife in front of their kids? Don't you find it strange that our agencies would do this to a GM in NDC? That is someone who can be easily questioned, even disappeared (in case you're in support of that sort of thing)?

This looks like an action of an entity who saw a window and acted. Not the intelligence agency which literally watches their guys (for good reason) 24/7.

I believe you missed the point. Are you honestly okay with foreign agencies picking up our scientists like this?

Or you're sure this was us and it is okay that our agencies kidnap a scientist from his home with his wife in front of their kids? Don't you find it strange that our agencies would do this to a GM in NDC? That is someone who can be easily questioned, even disappeared (in case you're in support of that sort of thing)?

This looks like an action of an entity who saw a window and acted. Not the intelligence agency which literally watches their guys (for good reason) 24/7.

What if the GM was a Molvi sahab ?

Does it make sense now ?

The missus was picked up, cose they start crying and make too much noise.
I personally know of a similar case, and boys regretted letting the wife off
The W made a lot of noise, knowing very well what her F'er was doing.

This time, clean.

And we call ISI the best. :hitwall:
Nak k nechay se hamary bandy ghayab kerdiay jatay hain. Akhir kertay kia rehtay hain yeh log.
And NDC...he might be knowing a lot. Allah save us from enemies this move.

Chill Bro We Don't Know The Whole Story.This Could Just As Well Be A Counterintelligence Op.I Know Such Ops Have Happened In The Past.

Sounds like a Dr Aafia Siddiqi case. This top scientist and his wife were probably sold to a foreign agency for not doing their dirty work.

Even if ISI or MI did that ... it was utterly unprofessional. Plus it will only serve anti-ISI propaganda. All investigations and actions in such sensitive matters must be kept low profile away from media. Actions like this, only generate more news. But, what if ISI is telling truth in the court? What if we really don't know where are both husband and wife?

What if the GM was a Molvi sahab ?

Does it make sense now ?

The missus was picked up, cose they start crying and make too much noise.
I personally know of a similar case, and boys regretted letting the wife off
The W made a lot of noise, knowing very well what her F'er was doing.

This time, clean.

Here we go. This should make the picture clear.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1405391/2...kistan-atomic-energy-commission-bus-in-attock

The molvi sahab's friends are at it !

Next attack will take place in Karachi. And that's how they will intimidate us. But Pakistan, lets just take the bold action anyway. Hasbunallah.

Back
Top Bottom