What's new

NDA already leading towards the majority: CNN NEWS 18

Not only that .
Majority of Indians sees Rahul as foriegner.

This is India.

Yes it will influence election in West .
Advantages for far right wing.
Well bjp says , he not from us .... remind me movie , planet of the apes..... rahul

The CNN news 18 is projecting based on the seats results coming in BJP is leading and already have achieved the majority.

It seems that Modi is back with increased majority.

View attachment 561496
Playing Pakistan card always help, forget anything else including the risk of millions dying had both countries gone to war. :tsk:

Sidhu ka kia hua?

Sidha is a minister in Punjab State Assembly. He didn't contest in Loksabha though he wanted her wife to get a ticket to contest in Punjab but Congress in Punjab was not happy with him and there is a strong possibility that they would kick him out.

If modi wish both countries may have good relationship. This is what we Pakistani think but on the other end the circumstances will be seriously horrible for both countries if modi does not want good relations. Only time will tell, Let's see.

Modi is coming with a bigger majority.

Intellectuals are losing their grip over this country .

Excellent result.
People were jumping on me when i was saying truth. BJP alone is leading on 290 seats. He don't even need any support to form goverment . BJP broke many records.
While congress is not even in position to form opposition leader.

Congress in UP is only getting 5%.
While BJP is getting more than 50%.

Republic TV is saying that the Muslims have voted overwhelming for the BJP.
Wow the scarifies lambs are selecting their own slaughterer. Amazing.
I posted many times even opinions of muslims men & woman, mostly were favourable views about BJP.

Congratulations to all Pakistanis who care about this and care about Pakistani interests. Very good news for Pakistan.

upload_2019-5-23_11-8-4.png

Rahul is still trailing Irani by 17000 votes, he is probably going to lose his UP seat.

Update from Hyderabad, Owesi is leading by 250000 votes. heavy heavy win.

The voter percentage is 45% for NDA and 29% for UPA.

How many more seats are remaining?

Can NDA form a two third majority?

Thanks!

All seats other than one where elections shall be held later are covered. The graphic below shows how they all have fared as compared to the last elections.

The NDA will not form a 2/3rd majority by itself.

Despite what most feel the NDA has not reached the point where it was in 14. Others have improved.

three.png

Back
Top Bottom