What's new

NCR Delhi's 2nd Cricket Stadium with capacity of 1,00,000 spectators at GNOIDA

Isaq Khan

BANNED
Reaction score
NCR Delhi's 2nd Cricket Stadium with capacity of 1,00,000 spectators at GNOIDA

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

It is under construction as per ICC standards and will become International Cricket Stadium. Completion date is 2011. :cheers:

This stadium will be part of the 2500 acres Jaypee Greens Sports City, which also include:

- Formula One racing Indian Grand Prix :cheers::cheers:

- 18-hole golf course :cheers:

- 25,000 seat hockey stadium:cheers:

- a sports academy :cheers:

Few days ago visited Greater Noida it was cool place. Good to see that they are building a world class stadium there. I wish they a good one for soccer as well. :cheers:

Few days ago visited Greater Noida it was cool place. Good to see that they are building a world class stadium there. I wish they a good one for soccer as well. :cheers:

Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in Delhi will host 8 top International clubs like Manchester United etc. next year. It will be a treat.

Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in Delhi will host 8 top International clubs like Manchester United etc. next year. It will be a treat.

Bhai saahab!!
Plz jhooth mut bolna!?!

Really ManU coming to Delhi???!_!!?

Please be truthful and if you are,i can't wait!!

Lets hope it is as good or even better that Dr D Y Patil stadium.Delhi Daredevils deserve this stadium.

Nice. I hope Kalmadi is not incharge though. Else you might have to wait till the 2020 Olympics for it to be complete.

Under construction greater noida cricket stadium

IMG_0109.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

IMG_0106.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

IMG_0105.jpg

Under construction greater noida cricket stadium

IMG_0109.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

IMG_0106.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

IMG_0105.jpg

Thats not the 100000 capacity stadium. Its just a local cricket ground.

Back
Top Bottom