What's new

NAYA KPK?

Kehna assan karna mushkil?
Karna bhi assan hai But it's need pure intentions and a team work for a party Unfortunately PTI doesn't have such team, KPK become a nightmare for PTI in next general elections, 25 trillions on gambling what a waste of national treasure.

1st - The money was being invested in Stock Market and treasury bonds since 2005, so you can't blame PTI for this. This should have been stopped under PTI but its not like PTI is solely responsible for this.

2nd - All the projects initiated by PTI are in feasibility / tender state, these things take time so of course the money was spare and its best to invest it somewhere. We've seen how a construction goon has ruined a power project (nandipur) while trying to show off how a 3 years power project can be done in 12 months. Saved 18 months huh? Now good luck fixing this sh!t for coming 5 years that too on whopping high costs and set backs. Power projects are not like metro or road projects, they cannot be rushed like this.

3rd - Many projects from previous govts was pushed hard by this PTI govt towards completion. Give the credit where its due. Some of the projects were delayed for years and its PTI govt that made sure they will complete asap. There are many projects which have recently completed. I'm talking about hydel and power projects.

25 trillions on gambling what a waste of national treasure.

So investment, buying shares / treasury bills etc is gambling? Guess what Ishaq Dar is doing this from day one that too on federal level. :woot:

A bit off topic, and I don't want to play blame game but:

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa venture: Swat hydropower project gets govt thumbs down - The Express Tribune

This is how federal govt is creating hurdles for any new power project initiated by KP govt so far. They aren't willing to coorporate, give sovereign guarantees, soft loans etc to KP govt for power generation.

In this case, Federal Govt rejected to approve Swat Hydel Power project because they considered it too expansive. The funny thing is, Swat Hydel plant was going to generate electricity at 6 Rs per unit generation cost, now compare this to Nandipur's 52 Rs per unit cost and please pray tell me how on earth Swat Hydel project was expansive compared to these N-League projects?

Maybe Nooras approve only those projects from where they are gonna get healthy kick backs, no? Thank you raiwind for your contribution.

Last edited:
Kehna assan karna mushkil?
Karna bhi assan hai But it's need pure intentions and a team work for a party Unfortunately PTI doesn't have such team, KPK become a nightmare for PTI in next general elections, 25 trillions on gambling what a waste of national treasure.
O bhai .. Are you drunk ? 25 trillion mean's 2500 billion. Kpk annual budget is some 400-500 billion, now from where the hell they managed 2500 billion ?? it's like 5 annual budgets of KPK.
Do criticism , but Positive .

Last edited:
You're a patwari™ if you can't see a change in KPK. Everything changed in KPK, from skyscrapers to beaches to geaographical location. Now it is part of Australia & now mighty imran khan making halal® metro bus & don't forget that 1 Billion trees™ planted in bani gala(don't tell me it's in Islamabad otherwise you're a die hard patwari™). You patwaris tell us what noora shareefs did in develoment except making that haram✖ Metro bus in 3-4 cities & did i tell you Metro bus is haram?

Go Nawaz Go®.

O bhai .. Are you drunk ? 25 trillion mean's 2500 billion. Kpk annual budget is some 400-500 billion, now from where the hell they managed 2500 billion ?? it's like 5 annual budgets of KPK.
Do criticism , but Positive .
1 caror = 10 millions
KPK budget is 2500 caror so it's 25billions rupees? my mistake on counting but question is still remain the using of funds in allocated budget and as per that clip KPK government not using it properly, 350 dams damn I don't know how much time was in IK mind to complete it but at least 2 char tou bann jane chahiyen in this 5 years terms.

1 caror = 10 millions
KPK budget is 2500 caror so it's 25billions rupees?
Kpk budget is 488 billion. and this money was invested back in 2005. not by PTi. also the amount of investment is 10 crores not 25 trillion . :hitwall:

but question is still remain the using of funds in allocated budget and as per that clip KPK government not using it properly,
Kpk Education expenditures was 101% last year. what about that ?

350 dams damn I don't know how much time was in IK mind to complete it but at least 2 char tou bann jane chahiyen in this 5 years terms.
Well. you need to study first then post. not sure about the number but 30+ dams (in dher, mardan, chatral, swat, etc) are already functional. and 2-3 dams of 80+ Megawatt power generation capacity will be complet till the end of 2015.

You're a patwari™ if you can't see a change in KPK. Everything changed in KPK, from skyscrapers to beaches to geaographical location. Now it is part of Australia & now mighty imran khan making halal® metro bus & don't forget that 1 Billion trees™ planted in bani gala(don't tell me it's in Islamabad otherwise you're a die hard patwari™). You patwaris tell us what noora shareefs did in develoment except making that haram✖ Metro bus in 3-4 cities & did i tell you Metro bus is haram?

Go Nawaz Go®.

In this case, Federal Govt rejected to approve Swat Hydel Power project because they considered it too expansive. The funny thing is, Swat Hydel plant was going to generate electricity at 6 Rs per unit generation cost, now compare this to Nandipur's 52 Rs per unit cost and please pray tell me how on earth Swat Hydel project was expansive compared to these N-League projects?

just a small paragraph from the above article. and please. don't start PTI PMLN bullshit with me. i am not in politics. what i need as a KPian is good administration in my province. As far as PTI is providing it, that's good. they stop delivering and you will see there result in next election. IT's KP brother. Even politicians hardly Survive here.
BTw where is ANP now a days ?? Long time no see

2nd , this billion tree project is not a project of 2 months. brother it need time. as we lake required infrastructure for such project in such huge quantity. i read somewhere that this project will take more then 5 years. 25 million this year, 100 million trees next year, 200 trees then next year and so on.. They built nurseries kp this year which will provide more trees next year as this year the numbers of nurseries are unable to fulfill the demand.
So give time to both parties and decide in next election.

Last edited:
1st - The money was being invested in Stock Market and treasury bonds since 2005, so you can't blame PTI for this. This should have been stopped under PTI but its not like PTI is solely responsible for this.

2nd - All the projects initiated by PTI are in feasibility / tender state, these things take time so of course the money was spare and its best to invest it somewhere. We've seen how a construction goon has ruined a power project (nandipur) while trying to show off how a 3 years power project can be done in 12 months. Saved 18 months huh? Now good luck fixing this sh!t for coming 5 years that too on whopping high costs and set backs. Power projects are not like metro or road projects, they cannot be rushed like this.

3rd - Many projects from previous govts was pushed hard by this PTI govt towards completion. Give the credit where its due. Some of the projects were delayed for years and its PTI govt that made sure they will complete asap. There are many projects which have recently completed. I'm talking about hydel and power projects.

So investment, buying shares / treasury bills etc is gambling? Guess what Ishaq Dar is doing this from day one that too on federal level. :woot:

A bit off topic, and I don't want to play blame game but:

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa venture: Swat hydropower project gets govt thumbs down - The Express Tribune

This is how federal govt is creating hurdles for any new power project initiated by KP govt so far. They aren't willing to coorporate, give sovereign guarantees, soft loans etc to KP govt for power generation.

Maybe Nooras approve only those projects from where they are gonna get healthy kick backs, no? Thank you raiwind for your contribution.

BROTHER DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?

money allocated in budget by KPK yet not utilized on power project. instead went into someones pocket.

after 18th amendment power is responsibility of the province not federal government.

money allocated in budget by KPK yet not utilized on power project. instead went into someones pocket.

after 18th amendment power is responsibility of the province not federal government.
who told u that . why is ur leader was giving protest at minar e pakistan them
dumb pmln supporters

jahil awaam always fall for propoganda of sharifs . it has already been proved wrong. No money was invested in KPK tenure
pir inko Patwari bulaao to chirty hay

1st, we are already producing 3500+ Mw while our demand is some 2200+- Mw. so we even don't need small dams but making them for national interest. So even don't talk about 18th emendment.

2nd, if Kp govt is not utilizing it's budget which it allocated for power projects , how they became able to complete 30+ dams in 2 years and 3-4 more of 80+ to be completed this year ? ??

Either you are a naive or Patwari who is repeating its "money goes to someother's pocket" even after clarification of things. PTI Did not invested in Stock exchange it was KP govt back then in 2005. i think in MMA government .

I tagged you in a video. watch it.

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?
This video is not something from GOD. Why are you unable to understand the basic facts that media is like prostitute now a days. Everyone can hire them.
PTI= ARY
PMLN= GEO+ PTV,

Kp is doing great work in power projects and they didn't invested in stock exchange. that's it

On a trolling mode:
PPP Govt pass 18th amendment. but Even after that amendment Shahbaz sharif in a Jalsa at minar-e-pakistan told this "stupid" nation that Federal Govt is not allowing him to make Dams .. WOOOWWWWW.............

This video is not something from GOD. Why are you unable to understand the basic facts that Kp is doing great work in power projects and they didn't invested in stock exchange.

On a trolling mode:
PPP Govt pass 18th amendment. but Even after that amendment Shahbaz sharif in a Jalsa at minar-e-pakistan told this "stupid" nation that Federal Govt is not allowing him to make Dams .. WOOOWWWWW.............

bhai this video is wrong as you claim then please check the facts and figures given in the video. counter them don't call awaam jahil. 350 dams money allocated none completed not even 350 started.

Potians calling out every critic as patwari is like Mullah burkha issuing fatwa.

Back
Top Bottom