What's new

Naxalites are Uniting with India's Seperatist Movements to Fight Against India

Naxal-affected area of India-Latest Map
Naxal+menace.jpg

195 affected districts, 16 affected states wow no jokes!!:whistle:

Naxalites are not separatists. They are just demanding some economic reforms. They are direct affilated with CPI of India which has some government hold. Even if they come to power, there is not going to be any division of India. The things will remain the same. Because the mentality is same be it communist or some non communist government. The only danger, if they come to power is, they will spoil everything what we have achieved in diplomacy and economy. Governemnt of India should talk to them and find solution and they should also understand that, targetting civilians is not a good gesture towards the nation.

Pakistanis want to see this?

Indicom.PNG

Communist-Party-India-Maoist.jpg

This Maoist movement in India isnt even close as the size as the Chinese Maoist movement in the past.

Its better for Pakistan that we are Democratic, if CPI comes in power, they are too not going to bare Kashmir. The only disadvantage is, we will lose our diplomatic hold.

This is not a Maoist movement, this is a CPI rally , which has a hold in government. Though there are Affilations. But these people dont have guns in hand. Leaded by Prakash Karat!

There is a different between Maoists and Naxals. All Naxals are Citizens of India but not every Maoist is a citizen of India. Mao wants to see India divided, Naxals want only economic reforms.

Last edited:
The day Naxals do it, I will runa a tank over all of them.....

The map posted above is too old. At present there are no naxalite movements in the south India. Andhra pradesh has successfully engaged and removed them from the state. Now they operate in Orissa. The telangana cause is giving them an excuse to come into but state government is acting quickyl on that too.

AP has been the only state which have solved successfully the naxalite problem. It used blackcat commandos for people who don't leave the weapons and financial aid/rehabilitation for people who leave the weapons. Also, it has started different development programs in the rural areas to cutoff any new people joining such things.

Indian GoI should take AP as an example and try to implement this type of approach. At present, I don't see any big news on people getting rehabilitation support. Indian GoI should encourage such things and publicize so that people get to know abt it and would choose that way rather than dying with arms.

dude i am from warangal now setteled in US they used grey hound commandos and the tactics are successful that helped in permanant termination of naxals from my state

Naxal-affected area of India-Latest Map
Naxal+menace.jpg

195 affected districts, 16 affected states wow no jokes!!:whistle:

Ok, so I don't understand Indian maps. Why do you show Gilgit-Baltistan and AJ&K as part of India when it's not even under your control? Fine, call it P.O.K or whatever if it makes you happy, but at least show it like that on your maps. Why do you want to depict such lies on your map, showing regions which are under zero control of yours? I guess maybe they think the Indian public is stupid enough to fall for their lies, and I think they've succeeded. Every year, a lot of foreigners go up to the Gilgit-Baltistan region with the permission of the Pakistan government, & everyone knows that it is under Pakistan control. Why does India need to publish maps of regions as its territory which it doesn't even control?

Last edited:
But their demands are just and not calling for separation or independent but only want their rights.

and bhai jaan what are their demands? if u can tell us? i would like to know more abt this from u?

But their demands are just and not calling for separation or independent but only want their rights.

They don't even want their rights. They just want india to be communist.

Ot's more of de grading than up grading. It's like britain going to euro from british pounds!!

If India became communist Pakistan will go down in the sewer of darkness...its good that the democratic government is non violent and patient..a communist govt will be too hot to handle for Pakistan and China!!!

I believe that all this violence is because they dont have basic facilities, we can now say in coming years we can completely eradicate this menace in Bhiar because there is lots of development work going on there.....

One thing that GOI could have done is, When we hav events like Commonwealth games we should conduct it in least developed state so that it will also move ahead with other developed states...

I heard that Delhi has moved ten years ahead with its development works....so if we had done in Bhiar or Orissa...the government could have won millions of hearts...

But once i read in papers that all this extremist activities are in those states where their is no land reforms act.....All these states have Land Lords having 1000s of acers of land....So everything is in the hands of Government.... Lets pray that good politicians get elected from these states....

sure.....!!!:smitten:
panv pe kuladi maar di tumne to
hwanghu ko bulake:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Naxalism started from naxalbari village in darjelling district of west bengal........
started by charu majumdar in 1967..............
intially started for land reforms it spreaded to maha and AP/// but due to the successful operation by AP police forces it moved it position to jungles of chattisgarh,jharkhand. till date.........

though their demand are real but against democracy........

but now they are working in contradiction with their manifesto
1)they are destroying government infrastructure thus hindering the growth of the region......
2)they are killing government officials,,, who responsible for management
3)they wan't to achieve their goals through fighting but have aligned with mamta as recently observed in a rally
4) they don't have a political face and are not willing to come on table...
5)and worst of all they are conspiring with foreign elements which cannot b tolerated..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom