What's new

Nawaz will go to IMF - Imran will collect taxes: Choice is yours

Nawaz Sharif sounds more resonable... imran's is political dramebazi... watch the video and see for yourself....

Nawaz Sharif sounds more resonable... imran's is political dramebazi... watch the video and see for yourself....

Based on what?
Nawaz has been in power for nearly 30 years and he has not been able to do squat.
Pakistan pays some of the lowest Tax to GDP rate and that is thanks to Nawaz and his buddy Zardari.

Imran Khan's plan to raise taxes is much more sustainable and palatable for the people of Pakistan since they will not be borrowing money.

nawaz will go with begging bowl to imf or saudis.

Saudis will ask to stop Pakistan Iran gas pipeline to get pity cash and

imf which needs green light from west importantly usa will ask to finish the gawadar with china

so choice is yours begging bowl nawaz or reasonable tax collection by Imran khan

Based on what?
Nawaz has been in power for nearly 30 years and he has not been able to do squat.
Pakistan pays some of the lowest Tax to GDP rate and that is thanks to Nawaz and his buddy Zardari.

Imran Khan's plan to raise taxes is much more sustainable and palatable for the people of Pakistan since they will not be borrowing money.

I dont disagree with what you said.
Please watch the video first like I suggested, its different from what thread title suggests.

I dont disagree with what you said.
Please watch the video first like I suggested, its different from what thread title suggests.

well yeah, Nawaz is in an interview and Imran is giving a speech. Those are two different types of speaking styles.
But just look at all the history and actions of both people and it's easy to know who is doing drama and who is honest.

I think the Video should have shown both Imran and Nawaz doing interviews or speeches, it's difficult to compare speech and interview.

well yeah, Nawaz is in an interview and Imran is giving a speech. Those are two different types of speaking styles.
But just look at all the history and actions of both people and it's easy to know who is doing drama and who is honest.

I think the Video should have shown both Imran and Nawaz doing interviews or speeches, it's difficult to compare speech and interview.

I agree that these are two different platforms. I should have pointed that out as well. But after watching interview, NS does not exactly looking for 'begging from IMF'.
What they will actually do is different matter.

Imran is untested, he should get benefit of doubt. But I am not a fan of his 'saying everything to everybody' tactic. That will backfire on him badly.

What stopped NS from claiming 'he will absolutely not go to IMF' and get a tiny bit of political mileage?

I agree that these are two different platforms. I should have pointed that out as well. But after watching interview, NS does not exactly looking for 'begging from IMF'.
What they will actually do is different matter.

yeah in this one he does not sound too much like a fool.
watch this one tho

Last edited by a moderator:
U know who pays taxes in Pakistan ??? ALMOST NONE 2 or 3% pays taxes and its ppl like Nawaz Sharif who does not pay a penny. Since IK has emerged on scene most of big guns politicans has started to pay taxes so what IK is saying has been started.

Do they collect taxes in India and UK or they go to IMF ??

And if Imran Khan was doing dramabazi he would not said to ppl in biggest city for textile in Pakistan that i will collect taxes he would rather had said.. I WILL NOT COLLECT ANY TAXES.

Here is evidence Nawaz Sharing making fake tax papirs after IK emerged on scene caught red handed

767179237.jpg

@mr42O ... I am not political activist or his supporter, was just pointing out what he said in that specific video is not unresonable.
Thats all.

I know thats why i am explaning to u :)

@mr42O ... I am not political activist or his supporter, was just pointing out what he said in that specific video is not unresonable.
Thats all.

If Pakistani people started paying taxes, there'll be no need for Pakistan or any other country for that matter to go to IMF. But who wants to pay taxes? Currently, less than 1% of the Pakistani people pay taxes.

The resistance to paying taxes is too great and overwhelming majority of parties in Pakistan promise false alternate solutions which usually grab the huge vote bank.

In Pakistan's entire history, I believe only the Pakistan People's Party so far has applied taxation / welfare system with devastating consequences for their leadership and the party.

Forcible taxation is the only way forward until exploitation of natural resources becomes viable.

well failed to expose nawaz shareef's corruption, he should have made a team of solicitors and economists and tried to find proofs of what he claimed, if he had exposed shareef and did some media propaganda it was a lot better, the truth is punjabis are still in illusion that shahbaz nawaz period was the best for punjab and thus they should be given votes

If Pakistani people started paying taxes, there'll be no need for Pakistan or any other country for that matter to go to IMF. But who wants to pay taxes? Currently, less than 1% of the Pakistani people pay taxes.

The resistance to paying taxes is too great and overwhelming majority of parties in Pakistan promise false alternate solutions which usually grab the huge vote bank.

In Pakistan's entire history, I believe only the Pakistan People's Party so far has applied taxation / welfare system with devastating consequences for their leadership and the party.

Forcible taxation is the only way forward until exploitation of natural resources becomes viable.

Will you in essence agree with NS (in that specific video), that pakistan need to seek alternative sources to fund projects that are needed urgently, till the point taxation is scaled up.

More tax collection is necessary there, but pakistan needs huge capital investment, something money collected in tax alone cant fund.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom