What's new

Nawaz supports Baloch insurgent groups: Musharraf

PureAryan

BANNED
Reaction score
Nawaz supports Baloch insurgent groups: Musharraf

* Former president says India fuelling insurgency in Balochistan to destabilise Pakistan

Daily Times Monitor
20101227_44.jpg

LAHORE: Former president Gen (r) Pervez Musharraf blamed Baloch leader Shahzain Bugti for being involved in killings of Punjabis in Balochistan and accused Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif of supporting Baloch insurgent groups, a private TV channel reported on Sunday.

Speaking in a talk show, the former president, who is also chief of the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), alleged that Shahzain and his cousin Brahamdagh Bugti, another Jamhoori Watan Party leader, were getting arms from India through Afghanistan. He added that New Delhi was involved in Balochistan. “India is also supporting various separatists and insurgent groups of the province and fuelling insurgency to destabilise Pakistan,” he said.

Musharraf claimed that Shahzain was involved in killing Punjabis in different areas of Balochistan, adding that he and other factions had even acquired missiles and anti-aircraft guns to battle the Frontier Corps (FC) and the Pakistan Army. Musharraf also criticised the PML-N’s Punjab government and Nawaz Sharif for supporting Baloch nationalists in their cause, describing it an act of ‘political mileage’. “They (Shahzain and his father Talal Bugti) get state protocol, when they come to Punjab and stay at Raiwind House as guests. Nawaz is supporting them just for his political mileage,” Musharraf said.

To a question about summoning of the ISI chief by a US court, the retired general endorsed the government’s stance, saying, “The ISI chief should never appear before any US court.” “This is impossible, we are an independent country,” he affirmed, adding that summoning of the top intelligence agency official by a US court “is just like the Supreme Court of Pakistan summoning head of America’s CIA”, the channel quoted him as saying.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Nawaz is a shameless leader with fake hair
the idiot is calling a terrorist leader a shahid
and housing these racist bigots in his Raiwand palace just to annoy the Army and the goverment

his actions mean that he doesnt care about the people killed at the hands of these Baloch extremists

Musharaf is not saying anything new.. nawaz will side with taliban and BLA because this way he pleases his Anti Pak Army followers.

Nawaz use to pay billions every year to those who hold Indian passport and run terrorist attacks on Pak army and civilians while sitting in Kabul palace.

He used, Pakistani tax payers money to kill the same tax payers.

Nawaz could do any thing to remain in power.
He can go to any imaginable low position just to safe his Punjab govt.
Zardari knows that and treat him like a tissue paper.

Nawaz is a shameless leader with fake hair
the idiot is calling a terrorist leader a shahid
and housing these racist bigots in his Raiwand palace just to annoy the Army and the goverment

his actions mean that he doesnt care about the people killed at the hands of these Baloch extremists

Musharaf is not saying anything new.. nawaz will side with taliban and BLA because this way he pleases his Anti Pak Army followers.

Thats right, he just want to come to power and antagonize musharaf, This guy has a brain of a child and he wants to take revenge for the goods musharaf did to him

Amazing "politician" Musharraf is ;)

Amazing "politician" Musharraf is ;)

Don’t know about Musharraf as a politician. But I know that any one; regardless whether he is politician/nationalist ( Akbar Bugti) or a mullah (Lal Masjid and Swat) who takes up arms and fights national armed forces with guns; is “Traitor’ and an enemy of the State. Any one who supports such traitors is also guilty by association.

These people may be called Shaheed and freedom fighters by their collaborators. But in the eyes of the patriots, all person/persons who fight PA with guns are ‘Ghadaar’ and should be eliminated. PMLN and some of the bigoted newscasters, out of the sheer vindictiveness to Musharraf, exploit the situation and are calling fo Musharraf to be tried for murder! For heavens sake; how else should anyone treat traitors but bring them to justice. Alas not for Nawaz Sharif and his bigots. Why do you think Shazain Bugti was bringing guns? surely not for putting garlands around his neck!

I was not anti Nawaz Sharif until he froze FE accounts and brought Pakistan to the brink of economic collapse. After PMMN opposed the amendment to Hudood Ordinance,
PML-N turned into an extension of the TTP. Rana Sanaullah’s close relationship with SSP makes it crystal clear where PMLN leadership sympathies lie.

Despite all of his megalomania and dictatorial past, man for man I will take Musharraf any time over the Sharif Bro’s.

Last edited:
Don’t know about Musharraf as a politician. But I know that any one; regardless whether he is politician/nationalist ( Akbar Bugti) or a mullah (Lal Masjid and Swat) who takes up arms and fights national armed forces with guns; is “Traitor’ and an enemy of the State. Any one who supports such traitors is also guilty by association.

These people may be called Shaheed and freedom fighters by their collaborators. But in the eyes of the patriots, all person/persons who fight PA with guns are ‘Ghadaar’ and should be eliminated. PMLN and some of the bigoted newscasters, out of the sheer vindictiveness to Musharraf, exploit the situation and are calling fo Musharraf to be tried for murder! For heavens sake; how else should anyone treat traitors but bring them to justice. Alas not for Nawaz Sharif and his bigots. Why do you think Shazain Bugti was bringing guns? surely not for putting garlands around his neck!

I was not anti Nawaz Sharif until he froze FE accounts and brought Pakistan to the brink of economic collapse. After PMMN opposed the amendment to Hudood Ordinance,
PML-N turned into an extension of the TTP. Rana Sanaullah’s close relationship with SSP makes it crystal clear where PMLN leadership sympathies lie.

Despite all of his megalomania and dictatorial past, man for man I will take Musharraf any time over the Sharif Bro’s.

Yaar, I was just saying Mushy is maturing as a politician. These things (relevations about each other politician/ digging out the skeletons) happen all the time in India and those people are eventually the sucessful politicians.

I said what I said in that sense and that sense only.

Last edited:
When is Nawaz going making it to ISI kill list?

I hope it never happens
I hope he lives and dies a natural death
getting killed by anyone will make him a martyr and give excuse to the anarchists to make the people and businesses suffer by burning, killing and looting just like at the time of Benazir Assasination

by the way.. this self proclaimed "Tiger" terned lion (after hair plants) makes a dash to Dubai or Saudi Arabia on a slight indication of danger.
whenever there is a political termoil in the country he is known to have tickets booked in Middle Eastren airlines (Emarites or Gulf Air) on everyday just in case he has to "bravely" run away and "fearlessley" lead his Pakistani devotees from the comforts of his imperial Arabian hostshosts

it is not just ISI that has been involved in political assasinations (if any) the biggest share is taken by the political party death squads that shove a word "democracy" drown your throat everytime they come on television. then there are these Mullahs who have given an easy way to their dim witted followers a way to heaven and have a n orgy with 72 virgins (insulting/ disgusting, I am sorry) by declaring political, religious opponents as kafirs and killing them.

Nawaz has very cleverly turned everything to his advantage, Lal Mosque operation, Bughti killing & dissent of BLA, CJ restoration, American war on terror, terrorism in Pakistan and PPP's curroption
he is so smug and so full of himself that you can see him acting as a PM/ Amir of the faithfull already whenever he is in a press conference or making a public speech.. his posture and smugness shows as if he is addressing his loyal subjects.

this is why one of his foot lickers, either Rana Sanahullah, Khawaja Asif or Saad Rafiq said that if Mian Sahib orders an electric poll to stand in the elections then the people will vote it and it will defeat its rivals.

PMLn's main power source is
his Taliban sympathy
and his use of punjabi card top it with people's frustration with war on terror and Nawaz sherif wont stop dancing on the marble floors of his Raiwand palace.

Great class on display here. Goes to show that regardless of the name-calling, fannies are as ridiculous no matter who they support.

Gen Musharraf had an alliance with Altaf Hussain, did he not? Is Altaf Hussain not a supporter of Baloch nationalists? Furthermore, did Musharraf not pardon Hussain in the NRO?

Talal Bugti talks to Altaf
Does this not make Gen Musharraf a supporter of Baloch nationalists by your logic?

Also, Musharraf supporters should not be pointing fingers at anyone else for "running away" from the country. I'm no Nawaz supporter, I probably have the most to say against him, but I'll call out hypocrisy when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom