What's new

Nawaz Sharif should stop sending Saaris to Modi now- Mubashir Lucman

Speaking of shalwar, I am liking (a lot) the trend of wearing yoga pants/tights in place of the traditional bottom. That along with the really high side cut has ensured that young Indian women now take a lot of effort to show off their toned lower limb musculature to maximum effect. Especially when zipping at 100 kmph on their Activas ......

How is it at your end?

That's great info. I thought wearing sari was somehow now equated with being un-Islamic. Though our women wear shalwar more often than they wear sari now. At least younger women. Its easier to manage, and wear, and move around in. Especially when going out to work.

Saris are an expensive item too compared to shalwar kurta or kameez. And young generation won't prefer saris as a routine dress.

Speaking of shalwar, I am liking (a lot) the trend of wearing yoga pants/tights in place of the traditional bottom. That along with the really high side cut has ensured that young Indian women now take a lot of effort to show off their toned lower limb musculature to maximum effect. Especially when zipping at 100 kmph on their Activas ......

How is it at your end?

Awww man honestly speaking the dresses here have become some mess no sense of decency at all, I am not that into this dressing myself and don't care what I am wearing except that whatever it is it should be comfortable.

And some of the lady dresses are too much now, I have to sometime look the other way.

Awww man honestly speaking the dresses here have become some mess no sense of decency at all, I am not that into this dressing myself and don't care what I am wearing except that whatever it is it should be comfortable.

And some of the lady dresses are too much now, I have to sometime look the other way.

That's good to know. I don't think subcontinental women can ever look indecent in anything traditional. Its in their genes to carry it off elegantly, in spite of the exposure. I think indecency comes from the face and the eyes, not from the rest of the body.

I mean, obviously I do not include massive cleavage show. But you get my drift. Two similarly built women wearing the exact same clothes. One can look elegant, the other can look slutty. Its in the face, the eyes.

Your negative rating is speaking louder than your voice ...

Pakistani People, Pakistani Forum.. you can give any number of negative Rating...

Other reason of negative rating is Pakistani touchiness with its religion. Whenever I say truth on religion, Pakistani start feeling bad and either give negative rating or ban me..

That's good to know. I don't think subcontinental women can ever look indecent in anything traditional. Its in their genes to carry it off elegantly, in spite of the exposure. I think indecency comes from the face and the eyes, not from the rest of the body.

I mean, obviously I do not include massive cleavage show. But you get my drift. Two similarly built women wearing the exact same clothes. One can look elegant, the other can look slutty. Its in the face, the eyes.

Yep traditional dresses carry a sense of innocence with them, and obviously women of subcontinent wearing these dresses add to it.

o_O I can manage to look into eyes and face (no matter what the expression is) but with vulgar dress or massive cleavages or too scantily clad (not quantity but appearance) people makes it hard for me to interact.

:omghaha::rofl:

Lucman? :woot: He just made an a$$ of himself!!!!

donkey.jpg

:omghaha::rofl:

Lucman? :woot: He just made an a$$ of himself!!!!

View attachment 194634
@waz please take action against this troll

Pakistani People, Pakistani Forum.. you can give any number of negative Rating...

Other reason of negative rating is Pakistani touchiness with its religion. Whenever I say truth on religion, Pakistani start feeling bad and either give negative rating or ban me..

There are lots of indian TTs as well on this forum , and you would see lots of Pakistanis having negative rating .. you will never get such a fantastic forum any where on the globe .

@waz please take action against this troll
Huh? Calling a non entity like this bozo Lacman, an 'a$$' is getting your goat? How about when you guys don't hesitate calling names to the PM of India? Terrorist, butcher and so on? That's ok by you but Lacman is God and so it's blasphemous to call him names! Right?

Huh? Calling a non entity like this bozo Lacman, an 'a$$' is getting your goat? How about when you guys don't hesitate calling names to the PM of India? Terrorist, butcher and so on? That's ok by you but Lacman is God and so it's blasphemous to call him names! Right?

talking about modi .........he is killer of Muslims in Gujrat ..........that is reality .. he was banned to step into USA ...and there is a case registered against him there ... Your boat incident is busted as well you guys are all over the place

@waz @WebMaster @Horus This guy is out of control now ... he starts trolling on each and every thread you guys can trace his history ....

stop crying like a baby , posts made by me are very much relevant and on topic . Why do you guys blame nawaz sharief for everything that happens in your country , isn't security army's responsibility . And mods can check my posts on this thread and other also on whether i used any foul language or got personal , check this thread and see who was using abusive filthy language and how i responded to that .

Post reported @waz take action

why are you guys acting like cry babies always , don't you have sense of humor , i feel like i am in a kinder garden

mods should also see language used my one member here and also some initial posts

talking about modi .........he is killer of Muslims in Gujrat ..........that is reality .. he was banned to step into USA ...and there is a case registered against him there ... Your boat incident is busted as well you guys are all over the place

now who is going off topic kid , shall i whine and call mods

right place for you is a nursery school

why are you guys acting like cry babies always , don't you have sense of humor , i feel like i am in a kinder garden

mods should also see language used my one member here and also some initial posts

Name me man.

@TankMan

What is sari like clothing? A sari is a sari. Unmistakable anywhere in the world.
I'm no expert on clothes, but there are many designs that look like sarees but expose less skin and are considered more modest to wear. Simple - that's sari like clothing.
It is not unthinkable that some Hindu women could still be wearing saris in Pakistan.
It is not unthinkable that some Muslim women would be wearing saris in Pakistan either. As others have said, certain groups do wear them as it is part of their culture, regardless of religion.
But having heard the stories of Hindu families who are fleeing Pakistan and asking our government to take them in, as well as the stories of Hindu temples which have been attacked and destroyed, not to mention the fact of your Hindu numbers having almost vanished since Partition (from double digits to low single digits today), not to mention the large number of incidents we hear about of rapes, abductions and forced marriages and conversions of Hindu girls, it does make me wonder at either the extreme courage or the extreme stupidity of a Hindu woman in Pakistan wearing a sari.
News is rarely the reality on the ground. I'm not denying the injustice that does happen, but It's not everywhere. Like I said, the cities and upper-middle classes are a lot more liberal than you think. If you don't have an interest or enough time to google things, at least click the links I've given. No one explodes, literally or figuratively, when women wear sarees or Western clothing or whatever in the developed parts of Pakistan, in fashion shows or wherever, regardless of their religion.

Back
Top Bottom