Nawaz Sharif ran away !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

kuch tou bolo !! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has decided against the party president, Nawaz Sharif, leading the rally on October 28. Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has been chosen for the task.

PML-N, in a meeting held on October 20, decided that “Shahbaz Sharif was capable of countering Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf’s (PTI) chairman, Imran Khan’s propaganda against the Sharif brothers”.

The October 28 rally is part of PML-N’s ‘Go Zardari Go’ movement against corruption, loadshedding and rising prices. The first rally was held on October 19 in DG Khan.

Shahbaz, not Nawaz, to roar on Oct 28 – The Express Tribune

bhag giya ?

kuch tou bolo....

Did anybody watch today's capital talk? Sharjeel memon shown agreement signed by nawaz sharif for running away to saudi arabia.

Bhagna humari fitrat aur purani aadat hai :rofl:

a lot of people wish he'd pack up and go back to Riyadh. . .

he has a permanent home there

Did anybody watch today's capital talk? Sharjeel memon shown agreement signed by nawaz sharif for running away to saudi arabia.

Bhagna humari fitrat aur purani aadat hai :rofl:

I saw, ab shah ji ko chahye k sharjeel memon ko court mein lay ker jay.....

atleast in mein se koe aik banda tou siyasat choray.....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

a lot of people wish he'd pack up and go back to Riyadh. . .

he has a permanent home there
and probably last in the queue to become King of Arabia :laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Kim Barker see milnay gaya hoga abroad yeh ganja..

Iphone 4 chahiye hoga....

Only 4 negative replies out of 170 million people seems like you already lost the plot my friend!!!anyways keep on keeping on !!!

When people talk about you either good or bad..you must feel good cuz good is always good but when they talk bad well then it shows which class they stand on fistrated,miserable,back biter,n all .... also a not happy in their life where they stand !!!!!!!

Nawaz sharif have never pointed his finger on any1...all these fake leader like imran khan,zardari .Altaf always try to make some stroy on him he never reply to these fakers...

Gob bless PML.N !!!!!

Only 4 negative replies out of 170 million people seems like you already lost the plot my friend!!!anyways keep on keeping on !!!

When people talk about you either good or bad..you must feel good cuz good is always good but when they talk bad well then it shows which class they stand on fistrated,miserable,back biter,n all .... also a not happy in their life where they stand !!!!!!!

Nawaz sharif have never pointed his finger on any1...all these fake leader like imran khan,zardari .Altaf always try to make some stroy on him he never reply to these fakers...

Gob bless PML.N !!!!!

great......

Gob bless PML.N !!!!!

May God help you man ..

Gob bless PML.N !!!!!

I have never seen such a dumb politician like him. Shahbaz sharif is faaar better than him. But still the leadership of pmln was and will remain within persons having "sharif" at the end of their names.

Now coming to his prime quality "dumb", i dont what makes him get out if his mind as he takes unnecessary panga with establishment. Now he has been screwed by zardari and co. cant you see that? He had a very good chance after getting heavy mandate but since he is dumb so lost the chance. He could not spent time in jail, can you imagine he used to cry in jail with tears, so ran away to saudi arabia with suitcases after doing a deal with mush.

Now dont tell me that those suit cases did not contain the qarz utaro mulk sawaro money.

Apart from the fact i dont like the way IK is planning for elections, but he is million times better than sharif bros. get a life mate.

how much taxes did NS pay for fiscal 2010.

i wonder. . .

how much do any of these people calling themselves "representatives" of the country (or sections of the country) pay?

i wonder more

how much taxes did NS pay for fiscal 2010.

i wonder. . .

how much do any of these people calling themselves "representatives" of the country (or sections of the country) pay?

i wonder more

I think NS's tax payments are only a few thousand rupees. Only "little people" pay tax!

in 2010, army soldiers (already engaged in peace-keeping and COIN in Swat region) surrendered days' pay (peanuts) to help divert funds to rebuild bridges and build destroyed schools -this applies especially after the floods which put approx. 33% of our beloved country under water

were these civvie leaders busy bickering amongst themselves?

i have a feeling yes, they were.

these people we call "leaders" need to set better examples for the country --instead of being a liability and a cause (or at least partial cause) for the problems

All political leaders n dynasties should be shot by a firing sqd... il volunter for the duty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom