What's new

Nawaz Sharif provided a cook, lawn to walk in at Adiala jail: officials

upload_2018-7-19_0-57-12.png

ye lo nai rang bazi...

Should also be given to Kulbhushan sir , finally he is not proven but a proven financial terrorist who has done extensive damage to Pakistan is given a five star treatment.
He has been tried in court and awarded the death penalty. Confession has been shared with the world along with the dossier.

Even in ICJ, India refused to comment on the fact that he was traveling repeatedly on a fake identity under the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel with passport number L9630722.

Pakistan will not make the same mistake it did before with, Kashmir Singh.

Kashmir Singh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Singh
https://dawn.com/news/1326121
Kashmir Singh receives a hero's welcome on his return to India. -BBC

Singh was pardoned by then President Pervez Musharraf and returned to India where he was given a hero's welcome.

“I was a spy and did my duty,” admitted Singh after crossing the border, the Press Trust of Indianews agency reported, adding he was paid about 400 rupees a month for his work.

“I went to serve the country,” he told reporters in Chandigarh after his release.

“Even Pakistan authorities failed to get this information from me,” he added.

""

And talking of violating conventions India does not have a good track record.
https://parhlo.com/sipahi-maqbool-hussain-tortured-for-40-years
And besides the above I have a relative who was POW in 1971 and was force fed glass shards and severely tortured, trauma still there.

Last edited:
Most of is incorrect, how can he has no AC.

This Jail not some honeymoon spot!

Most of is incorrect, how can he has no AC.

This Jail not some honeymoon spot!
He will probably get his room refurbed with AC and other amenities from his own expense even if not provided. Needs to get sympathy votes so will show that he is being deprived till elections.

Shahbaz .... I know I shouldn't be praying for that ......... but to make your incompetent selves realise ....... I hope someday a family member of your's gets admitted to a government hospital and may be then you would understand the lack of basic medical facilities to common people. Women have been giving birth on roads in public because you and your entourage couldn't wait on red lights like common Pakistanis.

And shut the duck up .......... class B is lot better in Adiala jail ........ than what a normal prisoner there and his visitors have to go through............ be grateful and stop demanding.
More important is that the govt does not cave in to their demands...They can demand whatever they like but government should ensure that everyone is treated the same way for the same punishment. NS being given the preferential treatment is not wrong on NS's part rather than our system that these discriminations built into its core. Why they act so normal when they are in UK? crossing roads like normal people, walking without protocols and shopping like an average Joe? Simply because the society and system there does not allow itself to be raped by the fcukers despite sitting on piles of money.

So my concern is that SS letter will definitely have an effect on the gov...
Well the best thing to do with these corrupt goons is to put a few inches of hot metal in their skulls and throw their bodies to rot instead of sustaining them in jails on the poor taxpayer's money.

Back
Top Bottom