What's new

Nawaz Sharif and his son 500 million pound empire in London

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif has build his empire in London of value 500 million pounds. Every time they get question from media and other politicans were this money come from there answer is Nawaz Sharif had some property which they used to get loans from Banks. Now me and others who live in west know thats not truth u cant just take that much loan. So my question is which also every person should as them. SHOW US DOCUMENTS WHICH SHOW WERE AND HOW MUCH LOAN THEY GOT. BASED ON WHAT SINCE U JUST GO TO BANK AND TAKE LOAN.

Ishaq Dar has also submitted an affidavit on record in which he has admitted that NS took millions of pounds (twice) to UK, courtesy of hundi. Shame on Noora league

So every one in PTI on every show ask them too show us evidence. I can go to my bank and get all papires need to proof were and how much and since when i got my loans. Actualy i dont need to go to bank since i can get via netbank.

British tax authorities to investigate fast growing assets of Hussain Nawaz

LONDON: The British tax authorities have decided to investigate the fast growing assets of Hussain Nawaz, son of PML-N head, Nawaz Sharif. Sources have informed that the British tax authorities would also be investigating as to how the credit ratings of these companies had improved despite their continuous reported loses.

Hussain Nawaz is reported to be holding many real estate companies in London, out of which audit reports of such companies as Flagship Investments Ltd worth UKL 900,000, Q-Holding Ltd, Queen Pet Ltd, submitted to British tax authorities, have prompted the proposed investigations.
Sources have informed that declared assets of Hussain Nawaz in London also include Gloucester Palace London and Dew Street London Estate worth UKL 1.5 million; while estates located in Park Lane and Gain Street, London amount to more than UKL 3 million.
Sources have disclosed that despite possessing million pounds’ worth of assets in London, the tax returns submitted to British tax authorities by Hussain Nawaz have (yet) indicated losses.
The investigations by British tax authorities would also investigate the authenticity of submitted assets, earning sources of these assets, including the possibility of transferring of these massive amounts through the Hundi system (‘private transfers’) to various countries.
A chartered public accountant (CPA) has informed that money laundering, submitting false tax returns, and tax evasions were serious crimes in Britain; and if the private companies failed to satisfy the tax authorities, it would be a major crime carrying such heavy penalties like confiscation of property and accounts, besides 15 to 20 years of imprisonment.-Online

ONLINE - International News Network

Nawaz Sharif should be put on trial and he should simply prove and show the money trail of where the ££ has come from. If he cant prove it - the empire should be handed back to the state and he should be thrown into prison. His crime is against our nation and i doubt he would be able to show any proof of legitimate earnings. Truly incredible figures. Dont these people have any shame or self respect?

Nawaz Sharif should be put on trial and he should simply prove and show the money trail of where the ££ has come from. If he cant prove it - the empire should be handed back to the state and he should be thrown into prison. His crime is against our nation and i doubt he would be able to show any proof of legitimate earnings. Truly incredible figures. Dont these people have any shame or self respect?

its pakistan poor have to sale their daughters homes and whatever they have to pay back banks loans and politicians can get rid of billions rupees loans by one white paper of Debt forgiveness.

After what i see, Politics is the best career option in India and Pakistan. Stop spending thousands of rupees on educations, be uneducated and earn millions. :D

I'm thinking for a career switch. :smokin:

its pakistan poor have to sale there daughters homes and whatever they have to pay back banks loans and politicians can get rid of billions rupees loans by one white paper of Debt forgiveness.

Its sad...people should wake up n stop electing such idiots over n over again.

After what i see, Politics is the best career option in India and Pakistan. Stop spending thousands of rupees on educations, be uneducated and earn millions. :D

I thinking for a career switch. :smokin:

for starting politician career in pakistan you should have money or gangs + criminal activities day night .if none of them you have you are IK :D

Its sad...people should wake up n stop electing such idiots over n over again.

people in pakistan think ?

i am sindhi i have to vote PPP
i am punjabi i have to vote pml-n +q
i am balochi i have to vote my nawab
i am saraiki i have to vote my peer saieen
i am pathan i have to vote any khan
i am from karachi i have to vote MQM or else ready to go bori band

and result of pools come like this
i am ISI i have to decide give power to those who suit me :devil:

its not a nation its crowd which s watching this match since 64 years .

people in pakistan think ?

i am sindhi i have to vote PPP
i am punjabi i have to vote pml-n +q
i am balochi i have to vote my nawab
i am saraiki i have to vote my peer saieen
i am pathan i have to vote any khan
i am from karachi i have to vote MQM or else ready to go bori band

and result of pools come like this
i am ISI i have to decide give power to those who suit me :devil:

its not a nation its crowd which s watching this match since 64 years .

no sirji INSHALLAH this mindset is changing...upcoming elections..pti will sweep :victory:

I have Simple solution..
Hang them in Public specially these land snatchers and liers specially this ganja who gives only 5000 tax while enjoying Sugar mills, and Billions of wrong earned money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom