What's new

Nawaz Shareef Fake Tax Returns Caught

AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Despite of being a billionaire he's paying only Rs. 5000 as tax.

In 2007 Mian Sahab returned to Pakistan and he had nothing in Pakistan so he evaded the tax for 8-years while in exile living in Jeddah. When Khwaja ASif showed his tax return documents for 2-years... both the Chalan No. had the same dates. Also what Business Mian Sahab started all of a sudden that he started paying taxes in the same year of his arrival to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again i will say some people supports these worms. Really our nation is blind to ignore the facts. Kick these bastards out of the country or hang them..

Only Allah SWT has the authority of bringing them to the right path, we human beings can only show them the right or wrong.

our people deserve them because people are uneducated slaves.

Whats the big fuss if Ilzam khan can make alliance with terrorist and murderer altaf hussain and didn't gave proof to scotland yard he can also compromise with sharifs.

Whats the big fuss if Ilzam khan can make alliance with terrorist and murderer altaf hussain and didn't gave proof to scotland yard he can also compromise with sharifs.

lol should i cry or laugh ??? IK did not gave proof to scotland yard ? Is IK pm of Pakistan ??

here is letter from scotland yard to IK that they are waiting for evidence from Pak gov. The reason why MQM supports PPP these days.

185888_178072148904485_1482928_n.jpg

The case against MQM is still ongoing pending evidence* from Pakistani authorities, the case was never ever withdrawn as falsely claimed by POWs (Pujari Online Workers) and paid online supporters.

Just to clarify Imran Khan solicitors HAD represented the chairman in the case resulting out of the of events of 12th of May. However, some people fail to understand that there is no F I R system in English criminal law. A crime does not require reporting for it to be investigated! Once a complaint is made it cannot be withdrawn!

Advice:

"Under UK law once a complaint is filed, it is up to the Police to investigate, gather evidence and then decide through the Crown Prosecution Service as to whether there is sufficient evidence for the matter to proceed. That is where the UK has fobbed off everybody by asking for evidence, when it is their duty to invesigate and gather evidence, not wait for someone to bring it to them. That is why they question witnesses, and get arrest warrants and search warrants and oppose bail, becuase they are doing their job.

THE VERY least that is required is to actually question the accussed about the allegations made against him. The UK has never ever asked any questions of Altaf Hussain and when they are raised by anyone, the standard answer is give us the evidence. Perhaps questioning him is where this should begin, Questions have been asked in Parliament and they have not been answered. Questions have been raised in writing and nothing. UK Media has written articles about MQM and their terrorism, nothing, but some remote Islamic groups are investigated for merely having said something on the net and then banned. MQM in the UK has a free hand and is above the Law. It is their Biggest weapon knowing that they can get away with ANYTHING and the UK will not touch them. British Law is supposed to be able to prosecute for terrorism ANYWHERE if it is conducted funded or aided from the UK. Despite everything the UK has NEVER investigated them, but their own courts, and Home Office, Amnesty, and all sorts of Human Rights organisations have said they are terrorists. Canadian Courts, Homeland Security, University of Mayland Database. Are they ALL wrong. The evidence is there, and IF Altaf was questioned, he would crumble

Take the murder of Imran Farooq, Altaf was never once questioned officially about what he knew. Nor was ANYONE else from MQM in the UK, but the Police have concluded it was a professional job and someone inside MQM must have provided access to the information about Imran Farooq. Tell me of a single MQM member high or low questioned in this regard !

Finally once a file is opened it cannot be closed on the say so of an individual. The file is on record and IF new evidence comes in, it will be added to it until there is sufficient evidence to prosecute. I can give you examples of files which have been reopened because it is now possible to convict people with new technology. Esp in cases where DNA may be available from days before DNA could be used.

Read More here

Imran PTI, or anyone else cannot withdraw a case, unless the crime was committed against Imran personally. Complaints of general criminal activity cannot be withdrawn. There is no F I R in English Law as none is required. Small example to illustrate

I go into a Police Station and say I heard that X killed Y in such and such a place 5 days ago. Then the Police go investigate and find evidence, Can I then go back and saw I withdraw what I said so you cannot investigate or prosecute anymore ?

Error 404 (page not found): The Crown Prosecution Service

Read that if you want details of how Criminal Law works in the UK That is from the CPS. Nowhere does it say that an investigation must be stopped if someone withdraws what they say. There are offences to gaurd against it, including wasting police time and perverting the Course of Justice, Perjury and False Accusation.

The complaint against MQM and Altaf is on file and will remain there, awaiting more evidence, until Altaf is dead, or more credible evidence comes in and against MQM for as long as it exists."

ADVERTISING

Last edited by alimohsan52; 09-Jul-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Quick reply to this message Reply
Thanks Thanks for SharingLikes LikeDislikes Dislike

Post Thanks / Like - 35 Thanks, 12 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Pakistani92, wez4all, imyrathore, rizhussain44, MYCOUNTRY, Researcher, nomi304, Ghzanfar, ramay67, baaaz, a.khawaja, maksyed, insaf-seeker, aamirksa, Adeel, Khansaber, arslan4u, Star Gazer, PkRevolution, mh.saghir, jimz84, Justice.Yes, MR NICE, naeemk, mughal83kh, barca, saeed khan, virus, zee4zubair, WatanDost, Not_Guilty, najOOmi, sherkhan314, sdmuashr, shaheedchoudry Thanked
Likes Shahzad Baig, arshypk, unique, Soleali, arshikrani, gazoomartian, ThoughtFelon, jawad aziz, Aam_Admi, Zoaib, BKKhan, nasif Liked

lol should i cry or laugh ??? IK did not gave proof to scotland yard ? Is IK pm of Pakistan ??

You should cry because you lost your own argument as you said IK is not PM so let the government and court decide if you have proofs against sharif present them in court. BTW he can never be a PM khowab dekhny pe koi pabandi nahi..

You should cry because you lost your own argument as you said IK is not PM so let the government and court decide if you have proofs against sharif present them in court. BRW he can never be a PM khowab dekhny pe koi pabandi nahi..

u know i really dont care if Imran becomes PM or Not, but only thing i care about is that he is honest and i feel proud to support him.

And you dont know if he will be PM or not, its Allah who will decide that. Im pretty sure sir Imran Khan will be prime minister in next election because hes a honest man ,and Allah likes honest people.

Nawaz Shareef Dirty Politics - YouTube

Did you listen to these Nora-Kushtee players...After 2 seasons of pursuing cases against Zardari,, Nawaz still supported Zardari by having Asif give statement against Amin Faheem... Kutt Nahee Painee Chahidee Ess Nawaz Noon... ???

IK proven right, Nawaz-League is the biggest supporter of Zardari while pretending to be speaking against him, trying to fool public, especially thru cartoon-e-aalaa

=

=
Listen to comments of boys at later part of following video ...

People of Sialkot exposing Khuwaja Asif & other PML-N leadership -In detail (Must Watch) - YouTube
=

=
http://youtu.be/YEI2vj0SU0o

You should cry because you lost your own argument as you said IK is not PM so let the government and court decide if you have proofs against sharif present them in court. BRW he can never be a PM khowab dekhny pe koi pabandi nahi..

Noora tho Noora, Nooray ka Typing-clerk Bhi Noora...

:lol: goodone.

but hey! Nawaz sharif is the lion of Pakistan who exploded atom bomb and made motor ways across Pakistan! :D
such are the type of people who are scums of Pakistan.

These are self proclaimed Sher-e-Punjab... there was one Sikandare-Azam, the history named him so for what he was, he was not named Sikardare-Azam by his Chamchas... there are others who their Chamcha's called as Quid-e-Awam, Khadim-e-Aala, Shere-Punjab and what not.

Back
Top Bottom