What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

DdF16jEWsAEO3ec.jpg

Or delay kero cases ka decisions, or time do is gandoo bc ka bacha ko taka yeh gasti ka bacha or zahir ugla Pakistan ka khilaf.
If anyone remember he said main ugal doon ga bohat kuch few days back. This is him fulfilling that promise. @PakSword @Shane
Jail se bhi yehi kaam karega..
His treatment is hanging till his death..

Mujhay FAKHAR hay kay maen aik Pakistani hon aur maen NAWAZ SHARIF aur uss kay khudparast KHANDAAN say NAFRAT KARTA HON !!!

Nawaz Sharif nay sabit kia haay kay woh Altaf Hussain ki tarha, aisa Khanzeer sifat hay, Jo apni siasat aur najaiz dolat ki khatir Pakistan kay interests ko nuqsaan pohnchana koi bari baat nahee samajhta...

Nawaz say sawal kia gaya tha "What are the reasons of your ouster?" Iss par jawab Aaya "Mumbai attack, non state actors, 150 killed, Case stalled in pindi court?"...Wah jee Wah Mian sahab aur @volatile kya kehnay.

Kam az kam kuch patwarion ka zameer thori dair ko sahi, kufr tota khuda khuda kar kay, kuch tu sharam karo @volatile :
Mujhe Fakhar hai ke mein Fraudster Journalist ka programe nahi dekhta

I wonder the price of freedom is linked with mouth piece radio
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/well-known-pakistani-journalist-held-for-fraud-in-abu-dhabi
Dr Moeed Pirzada has been detained in Abu Dhabi for fraudulently obtaining thumb impressions from his father.
Those who are not sparing there father gives lecture on others

Mujhe Fakhar hai ke mein Fraudster Journalist ka programe nahi dekhta
Hahaha, did you even watch the video? Lol man, you are so blind in your animosity that you just saw the title pic and that was enough for you :lol:

It's not about moed but Hafezullah Niazi condemning Nawaz Sharif.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be your Noonytoon HafizUllah Niazi should know better than to participate in such fraudsters program then :haha:...

Hadd kardi yar Aaj tu...lagta hay Nawaz ki excuses kartay kartay thak gaay ho aap.:fie:

kuch ni hona . dawnleaks mey kiya hua tha ?
saanp palo gey to dasey ga hi .

Hahaha, did you even watch the video? Lol man, you are so blind in your animosity that you just saw the title pic and that was enough for you :lol:

It's not about moed but Hafezullah Niazi condemning Nawaz Sharif.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be your Noonytoon HafizUllah Niazi should know better than to participate in such fraudsters program then :haha:...

Hadd kardi yar Aaj tu...lagta hay Nawaz ki excuses kartay kartay thak gaay ho aap.:fie:
Whats your point ,Are these points not discussed before at that time where was your muhibe watani ?

Whats your point ,Are these points not discussed before at that time where was your muhibe watani ?
My bad. I didn't know you were suffering from the same as such:

Are these points not discussed before at that time where was your muhibe watani ?
Mine was, is and shall be just fine, AlhamduliAllah (ghonglo wala nahee, Sachcha)

By the way, Where is yours now?

Whatever Musharraf said about our activities was about helping mujahideen in disputed territory of Kashmir - completely another level.

Whatever former NSA or official said was if and but and might be, unfortunately - completely different repercussions at lower level - Not from the highest level.

Whatever Imran Khan said was May be, might be possible, could be , in my opinion - means far less as he is a politician with no official or inside info of that time and just his guess.

Etc etc etc.

Concentrate now:
Never in the history has a former PM ever stated that a high profile act of terrorism involved Pakistanis that was covered up and supported at highest level so much that their case is stalled in court due to it.

Remember dear that Ajmal Kassab initially stated that he was arrested in India weeks before Mumbai attack.

Remember dear that more than one western scholars have called the Mumbai attacks as False Flag...

Enter Bakvas Sharif... who summarily demolishes Pakistan's stance and declares it exactly like India wants it(ironicly Shahid Khakan still Vouches for that same stance that Nawaz demolished)

Attention whore made statement to get arrested under article 6 but no we will arrest him under corruption charges no siyasi shahadat for him his supporters can drown in arsenic laden water of Lahore

Typical boot polishing Youthia spotted.

Whataboutism?

Do look it up before posting something which is an example of its very definition.

Cheers.

Look for standards of so called "patriotism".

Thank you dear, :( I shall look it up again after watching the following again: :azn:

He will say that they have invested in Army to get support of some Generals, will you accept it?

He will say that they have invested in Army to get support of some Generals, will you accept it?
Only a Nawaz lover can comprehend such an idiotic hypothesis.

Interesting predicament you face about lack of substance in your post but so does Nawaz:

Another pain in the proverbial of Nawaz is that Cyril himself has refuted Nawaz's uturn about context of his statement.

Cyril says he is astonished with Nawaz's stand that he did not mean what the statement appears as but is out of context.

He said that he has proof of what Nawaz stated in his interview and that the whole interview was recorded.

All you can say is, Journalists are such sons of b$#@ my beloved leader!!! Indeed I'm still with you.

Is madarchod Nawaz Sharif ke din ab khatam he.

Last edited:
The level loyalty of PMLN Lovers with Nawaz here at PDF has gone beyond their love for Pakistan.

Even the staunchest of PMLN supporters in media are condemning Nawaz's Statement against Pakistan but the blind following here is shameless but not you guys, are you ? @Tameem @Champion_Usmani @volatile @Kabira @Valar. @-BAJWA- Etc etc

Back
Top Bottom