What's new

Nawab Fort, Tirah Valley, Khyber district, KP

You know, if you ask me. KP alone has the ability to generate enough income from tourism to take Pakistan out of poverty and make it a self sufficient economic powerhouse but alas !

I have never been to KP. Hopefully I can visit if I ever get a chance to visit Pakistan again.

In my opinion the problem with Pakistan's economy isn't that it doesn't have anything to offer, there is plenty. The issues stem from the human factor. It is the people’s lack of will and discipline to progress that is holding us back. In fact, that is what makes the situation of Pakistan even sadder, despite having so much potential, we are devolving into a more primitive society instead of one that advances.

Last edited:
I have never been to KP. Hopefully I can if I ever get a chance to visit Pakistan again.

In my opinion the problem with Pakistan's economy isn't that it doesn't have anything to offer, there is plenty. The issues stems from the human factor. It is the people’s lack of will and discipline to progress that is holding us back. In fact, that is what makes the situation of Pakistan even sadder, despite having so much potential, we are devolving into a more primitive society instead of one that advances.

We lack integrity and work ethic. You can build a nation that lacks integrity.

Back
Top Bottom