What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything can happen, Sindhis have eyes and ears. They have a perfectly good brain too. Problem is no one knows how to emphasize on the proper issues. Also there really is no honesty in Pakistan. Kahin na kahin there is racism, there is corruption, there is an intent for terrorism too. What am I saying its quite prevalent.

We slap around Islam like its a fix for everything. There is a real disconnect in the way we start to solve problems and the way they should be done.

When we complain about America we bring Islam in. America is not killing our Islam, it is killing our freedom. It is not killing our people its killing our future.

We can't put America, Zardari and all related cohorts into perspective. There is super confusion hence, you a person who is educated and privileged enough to talk out issues on a forum also says Nothing can be done.

We need to put this in perspective. Pakistan's issues need to be simplified and simplified with honesty, no more marriages of convenience.

We need to remember, we need an Azaad Pakistan, we need a Pakistan that dispenses justice and we need a democratic Pakistan.

We as Pakistanis are deeply flawed, thats why Americans can come in and wreak the havoc and massacres that they do. Polarization does not happen just because of racism or just because there is suspicion of racism. When you have no freedom, no representation and no justice, the worst is assumed out of you.

Come on mate, there is more racisicm in india and else where i.e. in uk, when tens of different nations live together, difference is a natural way. even a husband and wife won't agree on certain issues. so, please do not be one of those who advocate pakistan's polarity or cultural and racial differences. Pakistan was made on name of islam where full islamic values are offered to every one e.g. a muslim, christian or hindu, there we are all equal does not matter if some one is balooch, sindhi, panjabi, pakhtoon, we are all muslims and brothers, and say la ila ha ilal la hu muhammad dar rasool ul lah. that's it. Let the small and constructive differences be there, but let's get united on the foundations we built pakistan. Pakistan zindabad, muslims paindabad.

It doesn't matter who mesed up; whoever did it was a PAKISTANI. Now that's what matters.

All those morons were from amongst us.

Then why blaming someone else. My aim of the post was to correct you historically. Next, without searching the answer of my original question about killing of Ahmed Shah Masood, you cannot understand this War on Terror and its genesis. But i think we must discuss that in an other threat.

Yes, I agree ... as i said, it was our own people who cultivated current security nightmare on our western borders.

This threat is quite telling of how we Pakistanis react. We always react to situations and rarely act.

Isn't it clear that we tend to fight with ourselves all the time on every issues plausible?

Mods - can we please ensure that this thread is back on the topic being discussed. Thanks

asim dont you have to ban this nazi hitler idiot??

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im scared to death!!!!!!!!:fie: Mummy Bachaoooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Abey Lion can come and eatup ure mommy too alongwith u....find some bigger lion..somewhere to take refuge....Oh I guess get refuge from US/NATO cuz they are the bigger lions now.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom