What's new

NATO losing to Taliban: Zardari

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
PARIS: The NATO forces are losing the war against Taliban in Afghanistan, sais President Asif Ali Zardari in an interview to a French magazine Tuesday.

He said this is so because the international community has failed to win the hearts and minds of the Afghan people.

"The American and NATO forces made wrong estimations of the ground realities," said Zardari. "There is no hope of the Taliban coming back to power, but they are strengthening themselves again."

To another question he said that he would clarify to the British prime minister in a one-to-one meeting that Pakistan has made the most sacrifices in the war against terror.

This is in response to David Cameron's latest statement in India about Pakistan exporting terror to Afghanistan and other countries of the world, and having a dual policy of tolerating the Taliban, while at the same time demandind respect as a democratic nation.

SAMAA

Atlast little brave statement from Zardari. :tup:
I hope he will stay on this reality, and will not change is words!!!!!

I hope British prime minister will not bark in the future.

Zadari can't return empty hand. Zadari knows that chest thumping will not get any $$ which pakistan needs very badly In this difficult time.

First time in his life he talked wisely..... But Its only my view (anyone can differ with me on this that) Taliban will once again come in power inshaALLAH...

ah , i hope these talibans would never come in power/ they all must be killed, afghan; need management like pakistan's army, who know what to do or what to do not, which can handel thing wisely, not these foolish talibans! who hold ak-47 and ***** that they can bring down there enemies with such a old/outdated ways, afghan; needs system which suits them so they can progress/ these talibans have major role to degrate such a peacefull religion with there foolish attitude.(tho western media highly coperated with talibans in this case).

Zadari can't return empty hand. Zadari knows that chest thumping will not get any $$ which pakistan needs very badly In this difficult time.

Pipe dream at best i say. UK and France are least important to us when it comes to aid.

First time in his life he talked wisely..... But Its only my view (anyone can differ with me on this that) Taliban will once again come in power inshaALLAH...

We dont want the likes of Mullahs omar or OBL to come to power. But the geninune resistance movement of Puktoons like the 90's is most welcome. They were initiall free from all these evil mullahs unitied by the cause of liberation central asian muslims states.

do you wish the same for the taliban in pakistan ?

TTP aka RAW agent is different from indigenious Afghan talibans. You do wish that India can evacuate its mercinaries safely before they are bombared and made an example out for all potential traitors.

TTP aka RAW agent is different from indigenious Afghan talibans. You do wish that India can evacuate its mercinaries safely before they are bombared and made an example out for all potential traitors.

seems like most pakistani movements [TTP; MQM; PPP] etc are raw agents. perhaps you are correct. india needs to move out of afghanistan as it will soon control pakistan if it doesnt already. by the claims of most of the pakistani posters here it will seem that india controls swat and most of pakistan through the politicians and mullahs of pakistan who really are raw agents

its funny pakistaniz and indian always try to be innocent and say no it's not raw/isi but ill fact is that we both use raw/isi to do dirty work to damage each other.

Good Question...

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA) said that

" the end of history {i.e emergence of Hazrat Isa (AS), Imam Al Mahdi and Dajjal } will not come unless there is a war between two group of Muslim, who are powerful . The saying of both the Muslim armies would be the same i.e "we are fighting in the way of Allah "

(SAHIH Muslim)

I personally believe that its that war.. Any muslim can differ with me on this . I have no issues with them..

But the Holy Prophet (SA) didn't mention who will be victorious in this war ..

So Answering your question

I, in this pray that may the righteous and true soldier of Islam wins because I personally can't judge who is true here.

If this is Pakistan army who is right and are true soldiers then they will insha Allah win .. But if the other is right and are true , then I pray that they win...

Any one can differ with me on this judgment of mine . I have no issue with them.

Good Question...

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA) said that

" the end of history {i.e emergence of Hazrat Isa (AS), Imam Al Mahdi and Dajjal } will not come unless there is a war between two group of Muslim, who are powerful . The saying of both the Muslim armies would be the same i.e "we are fighting in the way of Allah "

(SAHIH Muslim)

I personally believe that its that war.. Any muslim can differ with me on this . I have no issues with them..

But the Holy Prophet (SA) didn't mention who will be victorious in this war ..

So Answering your question

I, in this pray that may the righteous and true soldier of Islam wins because I personally can't judge who is true here.

If this is Pakistan army who is right and are true soldiers then they will insha Allah win .. But if the other is right and are true , then I pray that they win...

Any one can differ with me on this judgment of mine . I have no issue with them.
If Taliban come to power in Pakistan then it would be the end of Pakistan as we know it.Pakistan will cease to exist but nevertheless it won't happen but Pakistan Army should do is charge supporters of terrorism too.How can you be so naive to believe that Talibans are somehow islamic?You think lashing women or killing women is islamic or not giving education is islamic?Or blowing yourself up is islamic?You only reinforce western line that islam=terrorism.

Taliban are worst human beings i have ever seen.They way they treat their own and the way they kill people and they blow themselves up.It's just disgusting.My sympathies are with Afghan People.I hope ANA becomes strong like Pakistan Army and defeat these Taliban assholes.

lol in your dictionary Talibans are those (on the name) killing pakistanis in Pakistan suicide bombing BS etc... actually they are FUNDED TERRORIST under US umbrella and funded by RAW, MOSSAD, CIA

The real talibans are in Afghanistan who are freedom fighters AND WE ARE AND MILITARY SUPPORT HIM and WHY we support him because THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAINST COWARDS like USA whom already fukd in Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan lol

So WE KNOW WHO ARE TALIBAN and WHO ARE SO CALLED TALIBAN (in US India Dictionary)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom