What's new

NATO copter downed; Navy SEALs among the 30 U.S. dead

What is going on in the past one month is pretty indicative of the situation currently prevailing in Afghanistan. Also, Wardak is right next to Kabul to its west, & one would expect less of a Taliban stronghold there.

we have seen very bad sitations in pakistan too.

What is going on in the past one month is pretty indicative of the situation currently prevailing in Afghanistan. Also, Wardak is right next to Kabul to its west, & one would expect less of a Taliban stronghold there.
come on yar we need stable afghansitan for peaceful PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,,

come on yar we need stable afghansitan for peaceful PAKISTAN,,,,,,,,,,,

ahmad bhi we always wish good for afghanistan then why u people has venom for us....

You go and find the answer, i dont know, tell me why? you claim that you wish good for us, but we wish bad? why is that? what is the reason here?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/world/asia/07afghanistan.html?hp
Saturday’s attack shows how deeply entrenched the insurgency remains even far from its main strongholds in southern Afghanistan and along the Afghan-Pakistani border in the east. American soldiers had recently turned over the sole combat outpost in the Tangi Valley to Afghans.

Well, thank goodness that it was 'far from' the Pakistani border. But don't hold your breath: Pakistan will still be blamed, unless this time Iran is the flavor of day/month/year now.

You go and find the answer, i dont know, tell me why? you claim that you wish good for us, but we wish bad? why is that? what is the reason here?

The problem with many Afghans is that they live in Pakistan, get their bread & butter in Pakistan, don't want to go back to Afghanistan; but still hate Pakistan.

every thing was started from your side from very 1st day afghan govt tried her best to destabilize PAKISTAN, ..........................
you need to read history.......

But Ch-53 is retired from service now, V-22 and chinook are the two helis that can carry as many troops. V-22 in a floor sit configuration.

The Air Force version is, but not the Marine Corps'.

The problem with many Afghans is that they live in Pakistan, get their bread & butter in Pakistan, don't want to go back to Afghanistan; but still hate Pakistan.

if look back into history , what they did with muslim migrants during khilafat movement.....

I cant see the posts in page 6, i don't know what is going on.

The war of intel agencies is about to spill a bad way.

Such a tragic loss of life especially as it has been confirmed these were SOFs- the best of the best in any army, representing the best any army has to offer, this loss will be felt hard. It has also been speculated these were DEVGRU- same guys as OBL raid, such a waste of great men. Most likely these men were on route to conduct a raid- something US/Afghan SF now do on a regular basis against high value targets, many in OBL raid had gained most of their experience conducting these raids.

RIP heroes.

Back
Top Bottom