What's new

National Assembly Passes Resolution to Name Islamabad International Airport After corrupt Benazir Bhutto

The only thing PDM is good at is looting Pakistan, and then mocking us by pulling stunts like this.

Airports and buildings are not named after politicians in the UK or most other western countries because the tax payers fund the development, not the politicians. If someone pays out of their own wealth to build an airport then they have the right to call it what they want.
Islamabad Airport was developed from taxpayer money so Bhuttos or Sharifs cannot be allowed to name it after themselves. Absolute banana republic.

A "bey nazir" decision.

Does anyone know a Benazir who is not corrupt?

Airports and buildings are not named after politicians in the UK or most other western countries because the tax payers fund the development, not the politicians. If someone pays out of their own wealth to build an airport then they have the right to call it what they want.
Islamabad Airport was developed from taxpayer money so Bhuttos or Sharifs cannot be allowed to name it after themselves. Absolute banana republic.

Sorry to say, but in europe 80% of the buildings are named after famous leaders and politicians and other national figures.

It should be named Gandhara,Potohar, AQ Khan or on any non political personality but not after the names of Shareefs, Zardaris or Bhuttos

Sorry to say, but in europe 80% of the buildings are named after famous leaders and politicians and other national figures.
but I would assume they actually did some good for their country, rather than enable the corruption of the dacoit of the century: zardari

I want airport named after me too
WHY? what are your services for Pakistan. did you too loot it dry? did you to enable zardari's mega corruption? did you bear for 9 months and bring our future leader bilawal into this world?

so what claim do you have?

کام تو ان حضرات سے ہونا نہیں ہے. لوٹ مار اور عیاشی کے بعد جو وقت بچتا ہے وہ یہ حضرات شکار اور قراردادیں پیش کرکے گزارتے.
اللہ کی لعنت ان لوگوں پر، لگاتا بے شمار.
1665934196933.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom