What's new

Nation To Celebrate Pakistan Day With Full Fervour

Should the Air Chief lead the 23rd March fly-past in JF-17B?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hyperstar in Karachi already geared up for celebrating Swift Retort and Pakistan National Day.

1614028586100.png

The bison's are not obsolete. Extremely capable for the size and mission, if an thing PAF must look heavily into maintaining 2 squadrons of modernized F-7pg and by modernized I mean everything must be replaced inside from engine (The biggest problem) to the cockpit.

Red wing and LIFT ---The F-7s will be an irreplaceable asset.
Do basically redesign the whole thing....why not get more jf17 blk3

I have been a regular visitor of Pak Day parades eversince I was a kid...the passion is still there..never fades...but last year's Wing Comd Nauman accident just drenches all excitement out... that should have never happened..

I have been a regular visitor of Pak Day parades eversince I was a kid...the passion is still there..never fades...but last year's Wing Comd Nauman accident just drenches all excitement out... that should have never happened..

I have a humble suggestion regarding the 23rd March flypast. I understand that the Block-52s are a superb aircraft, but it is now time that we as a nation learn to give due respect to ourselves, and the products we manufacture at home. If we do not respect what is our own, no one else will respect it either. By leading the fly-past in a JF-17 B, the air chief will be sending a very strong message to the technicians in Kamra, the scientists and engineers involved with Azm, and the aspiring young children who will grow up to take over the reins of Azm, that we are fully invested into Made in Pakistan, and our products can challenge the very best in the world.

It is my desire to convey these sentiments to the air chief via defence.pk. I exhort all fellow Pakistanis to join me in conveying this message.

Last edited:
Same post from 2 accounts ?

Could they potentially show the block 3? Or no
Unlikely. Block 3 is in testing phase, many things would be added and many things would be remove so I don't think that block 3 will participate in any event until the serial production for the aircraft is ready.

I understand that the Block-52s are a superb aircraft, but it is now time that we as a nation learn to give due respect to ourselves, and the products we manufacture at home. If we do not respect what is our own, no one else will respect it either. By leading the fly-past in a JF-17 B, the air chief will be sending a very strong message to the technicians in Kamra, the scientists and engineers involved with Azm, and the inspiring young children who will grow up to take over the reigns of Azm, that we are fully invested into Made in Pakistan, and our products can challenge the very best in the world.

It is my desire to convey these sentiments to the air chief via defence.pk. I exhort all fellow Pakistanis to join me in conveying this message.

Try that. They have a gmail account at the bottom of the page.

Hello members, Hope you all are fine. Just wanted to know from when the air rehearsals will start for upcoming parade ?

Hello members, Hope you all are fine. Just wanted to know from when the air rehearsals will start for upcoming parade ?

There is no need to create new thread based upon a one liner question please.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom