What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO.... dude, although the Empress is a vadesi, however, I'm a Pashtun, we train them better not to interfere from day ONE. :D

Is Mrs. Hyperion, The Empress checking your email regulary hence why its secret? :lol:

LMFAO.... dude, although the Empress is a vadesi, however, I'm a Pashtun, we train them better not to interfere from day ONE. :D

Turk?

Like it more in Turkey than Pakistan eh? :p:

How long have you lived there btw?

A long long time, and no she is not a Turk. She was at my school (uni) though. :D

So a love marriage. Nice.

Didnt know that the Emperor was a successful hunter as well :lol:

Is there any other kind of marriage than love? :woot:

I've slain many on the path to love..... many many....... mashallah! :smokin:

So a love marriage. Nice.

Didnt know that the Emperor was a successful hunter as well :lol:

@jaibi I see you're stepping up on the the research and publishing angle. Dunno how I can contribute though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jaibi I see you're stepping up on the the research and publishing angle. Dunno how I can contribute though.

I mentioned you in a new post, check it out. You know technical aspects well, you can be a great technical expert.

I mentioned you in a new post, check it out. You know technical aspects well, you can be a great technical expert.

Don't collaborate with Indians or else ! :angry:

Especially the dimwitted kind like @Dillinger ! :whistle:

Nahin nahiiin I mean that Dilli is a Special Child & deserves our Love ! :kiss3:

@Dillinger

Yes , some initial ones were , let there be no doubt for this information comes from the people related to the missile programme themselves but for those who declare all Pakistani missiles , some Chinese ones painted in green and then all Chinese weapons - planned / under development and operational , a copy/reverse engineer of some Western/Russian weapons . I need not say anything except laugh at their stupidity .

Don't collaborate with Indians or else ! :angry:

Especially the dimwitted kind like @Dillinger ! :whistle:

Nahin nahiiin I mean that Dilli is a Special Child & deserves our Love ! :kiss3:

Dude, what about you? You should contribute too

thankxx a lot evrybdy...

hello mona ji

28ac1daabe16eadd9dc612a50a128b67.jpeg

Bro all my stress on the PA's ORBAT, deployments and assets has been geared towards one aim alone, how can its logistics capability be crippled and maximum casualties inflicted. NOT really the best of technical threads to start.:sick: Its an amateur's work yes, but there is such a wealth of information and professional studies on logistical models and practices that I am confident that there is some truth in it- its something I've been at for the last three years. That has been my sole focus in real terms.
@jaibi Although I would like to glean information from @Hyperion and @Pak-one (sad to have lost him) on the social and economical dynamics of FATA and how that feeds into the extremism prevalent (placed in context of history, past policy and the Soviet Afghan war). Then build up a cogent and detailed study on the issue. A lot of the methods I intended to use, for analyzing the socio-economic info was to be based on how my dad compiled his PHD thesis.

@Dillinger

Yes , some initial ones were , let there be no doubt for this information comes from the people related to the missile programme themselves but for those who declare all Pakistani missiles , some Chinese ones painted in green and then all Chinese weapons - planned / under development and operational , a copy/reverse engineer of some Western/Russian weapons . I need not say anything except laugh at their stupidity .

What makes you think that the Chinese missiles don't use foreign components, very important one's- Norwegian FOGs on their NLOS-BMs for one, or do you think India suddenly pooped out a RLG 2 years before it even churned out a FOG (with some help from a certain friendly nation) on its own. There are a lot of foreign components and inputs in all these systems. Its the proportion (foreign and indigenous) and design origin that needs to be carefully looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom