What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your reward- wear it and indulge yourself-

When+bronies+take+it+too+far..+actually+a+gimp+suit_6b2ebe_3975522.jpg

If that's latex....pardon me as i've not mentioned it before: i think that i probably may not be able to put it to any use (like during my participation in any of the august occasions) except hanging it out on some wall.Is it the desire if i may ask?

Latex allergy was mentioned on this poor man's report by an adorable "Hakeem".Anything natural (except latex),warm and comfortable will be a just proposition to consider.:D

You are punching way beyond your weight..... have you already forgotten that Emperor Hyperion is one of the most powerful ancients who walked Terra Firma....

Now back to your hole, where I placed you eons ago....... don't come out, else.....

tumblr_lizy8kqCEd1qblj9eo1_r1_500.gif

Why do you think I turned myself into an Egyptian god??Prepare to face the Army of Anubis.

The_Army_of_Anubis.jpg

What news yara? Just woke up! :blink:

@Hyperion - Did you hear the news ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clean up crew? In BD we can simply let the current and the waters take them away. @Armstrong agar apni khair chahte ho to desigated time pe pohonch jana designated jagah par- hukum hai tumhare liye.

Cute, @Hyperion How much time do you wager it will take for @Armstrong to eat all of them? Nubi baby, you need to check up on the significance of cats in Egyptian religious beliefs and then check out @Alpha1. :omghaha:

Bast/Bastet(the cat goddess is actually Anubis's second wife)!So I will have an army of anthropoid jackals and cats....Prepare mortal!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are punching way beyond your weight..... have you already forgotten that Emperor Hyperion is one of the most powerful ancients who walked Terra Firma....

Now back to your hole, where I placed you eons ago....... don't come out, else.....

tumblr_lizy8kqCEd1qblj9eo1_r1_500.gif

What news yara? Just woke up! :blink:

You are trying to scare me with lightbulbs.....dude I am a god and you are a mere mortal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom