What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi...no i dun..em new member..mjy tou uxe e krna nae ata..original post e dhunti rhti hun..:(

Whatcha gonna do hype :D

image.png

I'm no more than an eager Ambassador, for whom knowing the state of affairs of Naswarabad is very much important. All thanks to my attaches.Adding jobs to my mentioned duty will make it cumbersome for me.I will not mind any awards though.:D

Here's your reward- wear it and indulge yourself-

When+bronies+take+it+too+far..+actually+a+gimp+suit_6b2ebe_3975522.jpg

Why the hell did I offer it in the first place....... we shall arrange safaris for you, and you for us......... :D

You keep Bangladesh I want Sri Lanka- better beaches and no lungis.

I'd have to be knackered to want Bangladesh- UNLESS we perpetrate large scale genocide there.:tup:

hi...no i dun..em new member..mjy tou uxe e krna nae ata..original post e dhunti rhti hun..:(

You will have to post in the general forum/sections and get your post count up.
@Aeronaut yaara help her out.

Why the hell did I offer it in the first place....... we shall arrange safaris for you, and you for us......... :D

DEAL! The days of Lungi hunting are upon us then.:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to re-program all your missiles / ATGM's to lungi-seeking weapons..... you have 10 years...... we shall do the same at our end.......... let the "lungi games" begin....... :chilli:

DEAL! The days of Lungi hunting are upon us then.:chilli:

@Hyperion we need to get @Mamba to eliminate @Anubis. Catch one of them impressionable lungis (MBI/Idune and the lot) and convince them that its their Arbi master's wish that they get enough people to go long with them and jump into the BOB with big a$$ boulders tied to their feet. After that we move in, A single corps from the Eastern command should do along with a CAB. :cheers:

Rampi yara, khaffa to nahin' ho gaye? :what:

@RAMPAGE

Bhawawawwawawaawwawawwawawawawa :rofl:

I have way better proposals....... we invite them all to a MOCHI BBQ......... rest is marked *TOP SECRET* :cheesy:

@Hyperion we need to get @Mamba to eliminate @Anubis. Catch one of them impressionable lungis (MBI/Idune and the lot) and convince them that its their Arbi master's wish that they get enough people to go long with them and jump into the BOB with big a$$ boulders tied to their feet. After that we move in, A single corps from the Eastern command should do along with a CAB. :cheers:

Why do you think I turned myself into an Egyptian god??Prepare to face the Army of Anubis.

The_Army_of_Anubis.jpg

Bhawawawwawawaawwawawwawawawawa :rofl:

I have way better proposals....... we invite them all to a MOCHI BBQ......... rest is marked *TOP SECRET* :cheesy:

Clean up crew? In BD we can simply let the current and the waters take them away. @Armstrong agar apni khair chahte ho to desigated time pe pohonch jana designated jagah par- hukum hai tumhare liye.

Why do you think I turned myself into an Egyptian god??Prepare to face the Army of Anubis.

The_Army_of_Anubis.jpg

Cute, @Hyperion How much time do you wager it will take for @Armstrong to eat all of them? Nubi baby, you need to check up on the significance of cats in Egyptian religious beliefs and then check out @Alpha1. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom