What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manticore, btw, did you get a chance to watch the SciFy show's I recommended??? If you haven't, start with Farscape.......

Byes mate.... see ya laters.......

Btw, even if @ZYXW is a balded 40 year old man living in a basement..... it'd sure be fun to have a chat with this person...... if someone can be so witty online...... my money is on that he'd be one witty pufta, and much fun to interact with .... :devil:

They say to walk carefully in life; I say do one thing, walk in this lifetime and becareful in the next! Besides babe, good things in life may come to those that are cautious, but the best things never do :P
Rumi once said "Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.”....even if it means living in your parent's basement at 40...haha persoallly I don't see much wrong with that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience,sacrifice,communication,strategic decision making. And ability to put up with A LOT of 'girly stuff'. :kiss3:

and that so not exist in you.....the only thing that accompanies the stuff for you is "sh!tty" yes sh!tty stuff :omghaha:

Thank you for the kind words.

Well you never know. Anything is Possible.

Are you a Business Major ?

I teach Accounting and Finance subjects.

I agree, anything is possible.....Oh I see...Nope I am not a business major, but might take a class or two to try ou my luck and see if I can get you as a professor haha. I mean it would be nice to have my professor saluting me during classs... ;) LOL

and that so not exist in you.....the only thing that accompanies the stuff for you is "sh!tty" yes sh!tty stuff :omghaha:

tell me mani, ar ou a big flirt in real life? :P

They say to walk carefully in life; I say do one thing, walk in this lifetime and becareful in the next! Besides babe, good things in life may come to those that are cautious, but the best things never do :P
Rumi once said "Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.”....even if it means living in your parent's basement at 40...haha persoallly I don't see much wrong with that :D

I agree with you wholeheartedly Z. Pull all stops and live on the edge of the danger line to the MAX.

It is better to have tried and come up short than to sit and wonder in later years what could have been and have regrets for not trying. There is a very thin line that separates success and failure or victory and defeat.

And if you fail at first, don't give up. Learn from your experience and double up on the effort.

You are a real Trooper so I know you have great things in store for you ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom