What's new

Naseer Soomro : Pakistan's tallest guy

sparklingway

Reaction score
Tallest Pakistani since the death of Alam Channa. He's been assured state sponsored health care. I met him at IDEAS 2002 or 2004, not sure which year.

Older pictures:

117baa7ca412aa126b85cb4e9074cbee.jpg

Some Chinese blogger posted this on her blog, although I don't see the likeness between the above pictures and this one.

a3134f1ab166dbac39a4f3aae5f44ce6.jpg

Last edited:
i guess you are sharing this picture: - Don't use the facebook link....... it will never show up like that

Some Chinese blogger posted this on her blog, although I don't see the likeness between the above pictures and this one.

worlds-tallest-man.jpg

This is not Naseer Soomro's pic, though there is some resemblance. This man is Sun Mingming from China and is a Basketball player too. He also starred in the movie Rush Hour 3.

This is not Naseer Soomro's pic, though there is some resemblance. This man is Sun Mingming from China and is a Basketball player too. He also starred in the movie Rush Hour 3.

I doubt he is chinese, he is pretty dark skinned and also wearing a Kurta/Kameez. Doubt a Chinese basketball player would wear that or look like that.

are u sure he 's basketball player ..? check out his right foot ..

Back
Top Bottom