What's new

NASA makes exception in HR Policy to hire an Indian Citizen

past experience shows such news are usually false or laced with lot of indian masala.. :p:

past experience shows such news are usually false or laced with lot of indian masala.. :p:

Yup all the local newspapers from the state published the claims without any verification.He was even congratulated on several occasions including the state education minister.
And not to mention there is no proof for the claim mentioned here either.:crazy::crazy:

I think this is done by his college authorities to improve the reputation (which is a private college run for profit and is shit)

Please stop promoting this bullshit.

Indian citizenship was so valuable that he left India to work in the US. :lol:
Nobody is working in US.He is a fraud.

Khush kita h mundeya.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411517158662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411517158662.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
Bhot lumbi chooooori hai , hazam nahi horihi ye story

I asked NASA and they responded back saying no such truth , we don't hire anyone unless they are US citizen

8e4358cceba61542908f94481899386e.jpg

Last edited:
This appears to be a fake story, and evident bs indian propaganda. No NASA source has confirmed this but Indian's high on curry have created another magical story.

Won't be surprised if the story is fake or laced with Indian media masala, but if its true, congrats, that guy must have been very, very skilled and competent if NASA went out of their way to hire him.

Make yr delusion clear:bunny: .....south Indians are Indians

This is what I call **** as shit South Indians do.
Being an American Indian - I was so happy to see this news, but as it turns out this is fake.
You know what an embarrassment this is, you south Indians come to a different country and ruin stuff.
Because of you Americans have a very bad stereotype about Indians, Please don't do such shitty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom