What's new

Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015

I see you have grown 12 years in a month !

Damn Golf is GOOD for health.

but would you please like to RE READ what you said and see if what you are saying can be justified with LOGIC !

If you come back and tell me, you want to remain blue and you want to continue playing golf,

I will understand.
I still do understand.

So you are implying that Pakistan army undertakes projects on a single general's wish (ego) ?
Thus PAF had to be careful NOT to go too close to the LOC; thus army was devoid of cover.

Were these two air craft killed by PAF ? I think not .... and it is a shame they were not killed by PAF.

the ARMY did not have any idea of PAF's shortcomings. There was a failure to communicate.

...When Lt Gen Mehmud asked for questions at the end of the rather crisp and to-the-point briefing, Air Cdre Saleem Nawaz opened up by inquiring about the type of air support that might be needed for the operation. Lt Gen Mehmud assured us that air support was not envisaged and that his forces could take care of enemy aircraft, if they intervened. “I have Stingers on every peak,” he announced.

PAF’s intervention meant all-out war: this unmistakable conclusion was conveyed to the Prime Minister, Mr Nawaz Sharif, by the Air Chief in no equivocal terms.

The above paragraphs have been taken from Air Commodore KAISER TUFAIL’s article: Kargil Conflict and PAF. Below is the link for full article. Don’t rush thru it and I will request you to read it very carefully. It should take care of all your grievances and gross misconceptions that you have showed in your post about PAF.

Aeronaut: Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force

P.S: So its 21st page and perhaps we have discussed everything except: Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015. Now we are discussing Kargil : What a surprise!!! :woot:

Last edited:
I see you have grown 12 years in a month !

Damn Golf is GOOD for health.

but would you please like to RE READ what you said and see if what you are saying can be justified with LOGIC !

If you come back and tell me, you want to remain blue and you want to continue playing golf,

I will understand.
I still do understand.

Umm, you wouldn't know jack about me.

What's amusing is that most of the high ranking people mentioned in the above article, i have either met or played golf with them, including but not limited to Lt Gen Mahmud. I can count on my personal experience and the words of these men....while you can try to find the meaning of word "..Logic..".

....and yeah i would love to play golf anyday!

The above paragraphs have been taken from Air Commodore KAISER TUFAIL’s article: Kargil Conflict and PAF. Below is the link for full article. Don’t rush thru it and I will request you to read it very carefully. It should take care of all your grievances and gross misconceptions that you have showed in your post about PAF.

Aeronaut: Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force

P.S: So its 21st page and perhaps we have discussed everything except: Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015. Now we are discussing Kargil : What a surprise!!! :woot:

Hah, good reading.

Our Mr Salman here would love it :)

Indian Air force is way ahead of PAF,narrowing gap between IAF and PAF?Wet dreams...let some Pakistani people enjoy the dream till it breaks.

Topic sealed for me.

Indian Air force is way ahead of PAF,narrowing gap between IAF and PAF?Wet dreams...let some Pakistani people enjoy the dream till it breaks.

Topic sealed for me.
Sorry, you got the wrong thread...this is about FLYING aircraft, not IAF's attrition/crash rates.

ehum, where can i find good discussion regarding "Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015"????

lol

Nice post. My thoughts.

I dont believe it matters if Python is live with RSAF. They have Dash helmets which is confirmed from the link posted. I presume DASH has integrated with AIM and Python missiles. During these exercises the presence of these missiles are just simulated -- so the question to be asked is if the source of 'Ghostwhowalks' is true then how did Su 30 manage to employ TVC against pilots equipped with Dash. I dont have the answer -- but i am coming to a conclusion that there is more to TVC maneuvers than meets the eye.

I have implicit trust in my "source" :). But that does not mean that you should believe me- I just stated one person's first hand perspective, that's all- upto all the other members how they want to interpret it.

I actually put your question on JHMCS to my "source", and the reply i got is relevent to the bold part in your statement above- this statement should have been a bit diferent-"is TVC countered by JHMCS?". JHMCS is not a 1:1 counter to TVC- presence of one does not negate the usefulness of the other- this is where pilot skill and the ability of the platform come into the picture- and yes, the TVC capability of the Flanker is nothing like what the "USAF Colonel" is alleged to have stated on that now famous youtube video- Givne his comments, it is highly unlikely he himself went up against an SU-30- if he did, he would not have made those comments in all honesty because when the flanker employs TV, it does not behave in themanner that USAF pilot described, unless of course IAF has made some serious modifications to the Flankers manouvering between Red Flag and garuda 2010.:P

Last edited:
Sorry, you got the wrong thread...this is about FLYING aircraft, not IAF's attrition/crash rates.

failure leads to improvement and no doubt world sees India and China as the next super powers and not the mighty Pakistan.
:lol:

failure leads to improvement and no doubt world sees India and China as the next super powers and not the mighty Pakistan.
Ever spoke to a person who learns from those who initialized G20? If you haven't before, then you're in luck now...India is another stooge country for the West, just a bigger and more lucrative one. They satisfied your ego a bit by letting you sit in G20, but now the Anglo-American agendas and direction of the world are just rubber-stamped by "future super powers" like India. China will consolidate itself as the leading tri-regional power, but India...it'll be left to delude itself into believing it is an emerging super-power...

But hey, there are some benefits to being a class-A stooge.

Yar really this thread is like joke ....

"""Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015""" WTF :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Till now their best plan is F16 52 and those are just few in no (18)
on the other hand we already induct plane more capable than those f16 our own MKIs
and about Jf17 kuch na hi kaho to achcha hai agar me sach kahunga to Ban ho jaunga :lol:

Yar really this thread is like joke ....

"""Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015""" WTF :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Till now their best plan is F16 52 and those are just few in no (18)
on the other hand we already induct plane more capable than those f16 our own MKIs
and about Jf17 kuch na hi kaho to achcha hai agar me sach kahunga to Ban ho jaunga :lol:
Jokes tend to be 2-3 lines long (in contrast to this 21-page thread), so we know how far your reading attention and length goes - usually. Thanks for sharing.

Ever spoke to a person who learns from those who initialized G20? If you haven't before, then you're in luck now...India is another stooge country for the West, just a bigger and more lucrative one. They satisfied your ego a bit by letting you sit in G20, but now the Anglo-American agendas and direction of the world are just rubber-stamped by "future super powers" like India. China will consolidate itself as the leading tri-regional power, but India...it'll be left to delude itself into believing it is an emerging super-power...

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

When the enemy burns,its a sign of success.
China and India are on the same boat,top two fastest growing economies,top 2 largest armies(troops) in the world,so if you take China as a future power,India is not far away.
:blah:

Much batter to be a stooge not like you who live on aid

Much batter to be a stooge not like you who live on aid
Since when did I love the Pakistani state? I admit it is a crap hole, every Pakistani does, but our love is with the military institution. A good organization with a lot of potential, to both progress itself as well as to teach a few things to the rest of the country (in terms of organization, meritocracy, etc). We're not proud of Pakistan being a beggar state, but it seems you're proud of being a stooge state. So what does that tell us?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom