What's new

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google globally; Overtakes Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

Devil's-Advocate: Watch CNN-IBN Devil's-Advocate all Videos on IBNLive

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.
You mentioned my name before @Tshering22 in a Modi thread.The Sikkimese Sabre might not like it :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

Devil's-Advocate: Watch CNN-IBN Devil's-Advocate all Videos on IBNLive

@KRAIT @Dillinger @karan21 @Birbal @Gessler @hinduguy @shiv @SarthakGanguly @gslv mk3 @OrionHunter @kurup @IND151 @GR!FF!N @kaykay @proud_indian @harpoon @Star Wars @cloud_9 @Tshering22 @jaiind @&%)@$)(!# @he-man @IndoUS @acid rain @indiatester @AADHAAR @danish_vij @my2cents @INDIC @Mritunjaya @Flamingo @bronxbull @Jako @JAT BALWAN @scorpionx @Android

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.

Nothing new. Same arguments and same defence. Not worth the time watching. Sorry @sms :devil:
The interview again concentrated on the baggage Modi carries and noting else.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way it is good that our military weakness was revealed and we could then make amends and strengthen our forces. Had it not been so, we would probably have lost the 1965 war with Pakistan. Defeat against China also made Nehru and other Indians realize that Soft power doesnt take you very far in a hard world.

1965 would not have happened if the China war hadn't happened. Pakistan thought India had a superior force and in fact was afraid of China more than India and was advocating forming a bloc against China to India in late 1950s. Instead what had happened? Pakistan and China joined hands post-China war and now India has a threat of two front war.

1965 would not have happened if the China war hadn't happened. Pakistan thought India had a superior force and in fact was afraid of China more than India and was advocating forming a bloc against China to India in late 1950s. Instead what had happened? Pakistan and China joined hands post-China war and now India has a threat of two front war.

Can you point me to any reference in this regard? In any case it is 50 years since the war now. Do we have to carry on with the sullen face for ever? 50 years is half a century - sufficient time to reassess relations. Which other belligerents have carried on emotional enmity for so long? Did Japan or Germany do it against The US ? Sure we have border issues which we need to sort out . How do we do that if we remain so touchy and with such extreme sense of betrayal. And does it matter it bit to any country that we are keeping our wounds raw and green. Unlike Pakistan, China is not a visceral enemy.

Even Hitler built a great highway system that rest of the world copied...but people remember Hitler for the holocaust, death and destruction and evil.

And Modi will be the same.

I think we know him better than someone in another country...And Modi is not Pakistan but death and destruction is going on... So do think of your analogy again...

This guy was accused of inciting communal violence. And he paraded his Muslims supporters around in a Bahka. Disgusting. Modi is also a pro China guy. He will sell out India's interest to China.

Dude... I must admit...This is by far, the most absurd thing I have heard in recent times....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom