What's new

Narendra Modi may trigger war with Pakistan to hide failures: Mayawati

By Manmohan Rai, ET Bureau | Aug 29, 2016, 01.51 AM IST

AZAMGARH: In Azamgarh, her bete noire Mulayam Singh Yadav's constituency, BSP chief Mayawati set her sights on neighbouring Varanasi represented by PM Narendra Modi, reserving most of her speech on attacking the BJP.

She said, "ahead of Uttar Pradesh polls a desperate BJP may in order to divert attention from its government's failures trigger a war with Pakistan." Telling her supporters to be wary of BJP, she said it will go to any extent in UP polls and there was fear of Hindu-Muslim riots

Taking on SP, the BSP chief said that people of Azamgarh were fooled into voting for Mulayam on the promise that he will develop the district like his native place Etawah and Saifai village but got nothing in return. Mayawati reminded the crowd about the 'unfulfilled' promises made by the BJP in 2014 on subsidised ration, labour wage hike and doubling of farm income.

She added that Narendra Modi as PM candidate in 2014 had promised that the fertiliser factory in Gorakhpur would be restarted but forgot about it. "When Modi government completed two years and realised UP polls are near they laid the foundation stone of the factory in Gorakhpur. But it is far from being restarted," she said.

Mayawati said that Modi government was privatising government work, as there was no job quota in private sector. "This will hurt Dalit and backwards. Rohith Vemula , Una and Dayashankar Singh reflect BJPs anti-Dalit mindset. Dalits want policies framed for them to be implemented on the ground," she said.

Mayawati said as part of conspiracy against her, Dayashankar will continue to make derogatory remarks against her but the cadres should remain calm and realise that it was being done to alienate a section of upper caste voters from BSP.

She stressed that BSP was not anti -upper caste but her part truly believed in the all encompassing slogan of "Sarvjan Hitay, Sarvjan Sukhaye".

The rally which came on the heels of desertions in the BSP saw Mayawati say "They are spreading the word that BSP has become weak and is down. They also say tickets are being sold in BSP. I ask why will someone buy BSP's ticket if the party is becoming weak".

With Azamgarh being Muslim dominated area Mayawati reached out to the community saying they were feeling threatened and insecure ever since the Modi government came to power.

"Muslims are being treated with suspicion in the name of terror. The BJP is stoking hatred... They may even get a Hindu Muslim riot triggered" she said.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...de-failures-mayawati/articleshow/53902829.cms

@Taygibay @Areesh @Pakistan First @Sarge @Tipu7 @PakSword @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @Dazzler @dalchini @LadyFinger @Salman Zahidi @airmarshal @!eon @YousufSSG @Khan_21 @graphican @litman @Vapnope @Kaptaan @dadeechi @Leviza @MastanKhan @Bratva @notorious_eagle @HAKIKAT @The Sandman @Moonlight @django @Farah Sohail @Dr Shaheryar @Devil Soul @saiyan0321 @Mrc

AND OTHERS
it seems You guys have no clue about Indian Politics... As the situations are (viz. informal bifurcation in SP, BSP's craving for power and Solid & fixed seats of BJP in UP), After UP elections 2017, They (BSP and BJP) may even form a "Mahagathbandhan" to rule UP...

At least someone considers lower and backward castes as human not like upper caste goons who don't acknowledge the problem at all
Agree... lower caste people are sick of Rajput and Brahmin oppressions and waiting for the saviours (read martial race) to save them... we are waiting for you... We will happily accept your true deen... and also will help in waging Ghazwa-E-Hind against hindu Baniyas.... Eagerly waiting in Paanipat for your reply...
Yours faithfully

Agree... lower caste people are sick of Rajput and Brahmin oppressions and waiting for the saviours (read martial race) to save them... we are waiting for you... We will happily accept your true deen... and also will help in waging Ghazwa-E-Hind against hindu Baniyas.... Eagerly waiting in Paanipat for your reply...
Yours faithfully
When was the last time any Pakistani said to wage Ghazwa e Hind because of caste politics?
I Have realized that most of the Indian PDF posters here are modi bakht and upper class nutjobs. Seems my Indian friends were right when they told me about your ilk.

When was the last time any Pakistani said to wage Ghazwa e Hind because of caste politics?
I Have realized that most of the Indian PDF posters here are modi bakht and upper class nutjobs. Seems my Indian friends were right when they told me about your ilk.
"Modi bhakt" is better than supporting terrorists on international forums... further "Bhakt" and jihad are not synonyms.
About castism, in India it only exists in reservation forms; supremacy in the name of caste and creed is unconstitutional in India.
unlike your country where only you are martial race, where except sunnis, every one else be it ahmedias, shi'tes, hindus, Sinkhs, etc etc are persecuted.
And about 'nutjobs', at least they don't blow themselves...
And about your Indian friends, well they don't exists... Cause you are being taught anti-Indian and anti-Hindu sentiments in your text book since you were a innocent kid; so you hate Hindus and Indians, even if they are your ancestors and forefathers...

So was hitler...

Hitler made 8 lane motorway without speed limit in germany in 1930...
He was brilliant admin as well

Germany under Hitler made the world feel insecure with his motives. They had made too many enemies. India is friends with these same enemies with whom Germany fought & got pinned down.

And ironically Pakistan has made enemies, with the same countries Germany was against & to worsen the stand it has too many more enemies including Israel, UAE, Saudi. And Germany was stronger than America & Russia at that time. Had they all not formed a joint force, it was looking almost impossible to defeat Germany.

Atleast Japan another strong country stood by Germany. Pakistan has no friends. No country not even China will go to war alongside Pakistan if any country attacks Pakistan.

So are you implying Pakistan is on the wrong side like Hitler, & worse much weaker than Germany & Hitler, so more vulnerable for going extinct. Germany survived & swung back to a world power today realising their past follies. Who will fix your follies & the Hitlers continuously being produced in your country

Last edited:
About castism, in India it only exists in reservation forms; supremacy in the name of caste and creed is unconstitutional in India.
Name one army chief from lower caste. Who make up a considerable percentage of Indian population. I have mentioned army because it is better than all other institutions in India.

And about your Indian friends, well they don't exists... Cause you are being taught anti-Indian and anti-Hindu sentiments in your text book since you were a innocent kid; so you hate Hindus and Indians, even if they are your ancestors and forefathers...
My dear upper caste Hindu, don't get angry, i have read my syllabus and i have plenty of Hindu friends from India and Pakistan as well. Don't act like omniscient when you don't know jack about me.

Germany under Hitler made the world feel insecure with his motives. They had made too many enemies. India is friends with these same enemies by whom Germany fought & was brought down.

And ironically Pakistan has made enemies, with the same countries Germany was against & to worsen the stand it has too many more enemies including Israel, UAE, Saudi. And Germany was stronger than America & Russia at that time. Had they all not formed a joint force, it was looking almost impossible to defeat Germany.

Atleast Japan another strong country stood by Germany. Pakistan has no friends. No country not even China will go to war alongside Pakistan if any country attacks Pakistan.

So are you implying Pakistan is on the wrong side like Hitler, & worse much weaker than Germany & Hitler, so more vulnerable for going extinct. Germany survived & swung back to a world power today realisin their past follies. Who will fix your Hitlers continuously being produced

I am compairing personalities not countries... rest is just a normal indian superiority complex and anti pakistan rant

Name one army chief from lower caste. Who make up a considerable percentage of Indian population. I have mentioned army because it is better than all other institutions in India.

My dear upper caste Hindu, don't get angry, i have read my syllabus and i have plenty of Hindu friends from India and Pakistan as well. Don't act like omniscient when you don't know jack about me.
first, Name one hindu president of Pakistan....

Do you even know, most of the army generals are Sikh and not upper caste... Unlike YOU, O member of Martial race, we believe in equality...
we take merit and not caste as eligibility... though we provide supports and reservations.. I know you choose army, because army is the only institution which has no reservation.
I am active since last 6 years on PDF, and I know how you guys turn lies into truth after repeating it thousand times....
And I know likes of you, You hate and despise every non-sunni, you ything yourself supreme than others; finally Don't act like omniscient when you don't know jack about me.

I am compairing personalities not countries... rest is just a normal indian superiority complex and anti pakistan rant

I have not shown any Indian superiority in my previous post. I am also comparing personalities. Hitler was a Military dictator. If your indication is at Modi, let me clear your conceptions, that he is an elected Leader. You have produced dictators like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul, Musharraf. Even you elected leaders many are dictators like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Look in to your house how dirty it's, If you paste your picture on our wall it wont become our identity

first, Name one hindu president of Pakistan....
You are the ones denying curse of caste even in supreme institutions. So just name one, please.
Compare the lower caste percentage to Hindus in Pakistan percentage and know your answer.

Unlike YOU, O member of Martial race, we believe in equality...
Last i checked the claims of Aryan superior race came from you guys. Equality? Yeah name one dalit General in Indian armed forces.

By Manmohan Rai, ET Bureau | Aug 29, 2016, 01.51 AM IST

AZAMGARH: In Azamgarh, her bete noire Mulayam Singh Yadav's constituency, BSP chief Mayawati set her sights on neighbouring Varanasi represented by PM Narendra Modi, reserving most of her speech on attacking the BJP.

She said, "ahead of Uttar Pradesh polls a desperate BJP may in order to divert attention from its government's failures trigger a war with Pakistan." Telling her supporters to be wary of BJP, she said it will go to any extent in UP polls and there was fear of Hindu-Muslim riots

Taking on SP, the BSP chief said that people of Azamgarh were fooled into voting for Mulayam on the promise that he will develop the district like his native place Etawah and Saifai village but got nothing in return. Mayawati reminded the crowd about the 'unfulfilled' promises made by the BJP in 2014 on subsidised ration, labour wage hike and doubling of farm income.

She added that Narendra Modi as PM candidate in 2014 had promised that the fertiliser factory in Gorakhpur would be restarted but forgot about it. "When Modi government completed two years and realised UP polls are near they laid the foundation stone of the factory in Gorakhpur. But it is far from being restarted," she said.

Mayawati said that Modi government was privatising government work, as there was no job quota in private sector. "This will hurt Dalit and backwards. Rohith Vemula , Una and Dayashankar Singh reflect BJPs anti-Dalit mindset. Dalits want policies framed for them to be implemented on the ground," she said.

Mayawati said as part of conspiracy against her, Dayashankar will continue to make derogatory remarks against her but the cadres should remain calm and realise that it was being done to alienate a section of upper caste voters from BSP.

She stressed that BSP was not anti -upper caste but her part truly believed in the all encompassing slogan of "Sarvjan Hitay, Sarvjan Sukhaye".

The rally which came on the heels of desertions in the BSP saw Mayawati say "They are spreading the word that BSP has become weak and is down. They also say tickets are being sold in BSP. I ask why will someone buy BSP's ticket if the party is becoming weak".

With Azamgarh being Muslim dominated area Mayawati reached out to the community saying they were feeling threatened and insecure ever since the Modi government came to power.

"Muslims are being treated with suspicion in the name of terror. The BJP is stoking hatred... They may even get a Hindu Muslim riot triggered" she said.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...de-failures-mayawati/articleshow/53902829.cms

@Taygibay @Areesh @Pakistan First @Sarge @Tipu7 @PakSword @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @Dazzler @dalchini @LadyFinger @Salman Zahidi @airmarshal @!eon @YousufSSG @Khan_21 @graphican @litman @Vapnope @Kaptaan @dadeechi @Leviza @MastanKhan @Bratva @notorious_eagle @HAKIKAT @The Sandman @Moonlight @django @Farah Sohail @Dr Shaheryar @Devil Soul @saiyan0321 @Mrc

AND OTHERS
Truth be told , he's capable of it.Next to Indira Gandhi he's the most cynical & adroit practioner of the art of realpolitik.But 2017 isn't going to be the year he tries this.2018 seems a more accurate timeline .just in time for the general election .While Mayawati may have no qualms about tying up with the BJP & vice versa post polls , just as they did earlier , she has a woman's instincts inspire of not being one herself .

I have not shown any Indian superiority in my previous post. I am also comparing personalities. Hitler was a Military dictator. If your indication is at Modi, let me clear your conceptions, that he is an elected Leader. You have produced dictators like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul, Musharraf. Even you elected leaders many are dictators like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

Look in to your house how dirty it's, If you paste your picture on our wall it wont become our identity

Get your facts straight lady...hitler was democratically elected not a military dictator

You are the ones denying curse of caste even in supreme institutions. So just name one, please.
Compare the lower caste percentage to Hindus in Pakistan percentage and know your answer.

Last i checked the claims of Aryan superior race came from you guys. Equality? Yeah name one dalit General in Indian armed forces.
Really, which was the last year you checked general knowledge?? Aryan invasion theory is refuted. Arya in vedas means nobel person and not race. for instance, Vidur and karna in mahabharatha were low caste people but were reffered "Arya" several times.

Secondly, I am telling you this last time that EXCEPT Army, every other institution has a 50% reservation of Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Other Backward Castes... As Army is filled with Sikhs, only a delusional or egregious liar can call it supremacy of upper caste... BTW why not answering my questions??? Wait, you accepted it...

Really, which was the last year you checked general knowledge?? Aryan invasion theory is refuted. Arya in vedas means nobel person and not race. for instance, Vidur and karna in mahabharatha were low caste people but were reffered "Arya" several times.

Secondly, I am telling you this last time that EXCEPT Army, every other institution has a 50% reservation of Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Other Backward Castes... As Army is filled with Sikhs, only a delusional or egregious liar can call it supremacy of upper caste... BTW why not answering my questions??? Wait, you accepted it...
Blah blah blah, You guys are good beating about bush when asked the real questions. There is not a single Dalit Indian army chief in History of India even after your much touted 50% reservation (which is another bullshit).
Sikhs are over represented in IA because they made similar representation in British army as well. There is no surprise in that.
You can write whatever you want know. I know, and so many of your compatriot too.

Blah blah blah, You guys are good beating about bush when asked the real questions. There is not a single Dalit Indian army chief in History of India even after your much touted 50% reservation (which is another bullshit).
Sikhs are over represented in IA because they made similar representation in British army as well. There is no surprise in that.
You can write whatever you want know. I know, and so many of your compatriot too.
maybe not Army Chief till today but we had Presidents and Chief Justices from that coummity. Also the architect of our constitution was a Dalit. B.R. Ambedkar.

maybe not Army Chief till today but we had Presidents and Chief Justices from that coummity. Also the architect of our constitution was a Dalit. B.R. Ambedkar.
What!!! you seriously think he don't know that Indians are better in everything... you seriously think that he cares about dalits or poor of India??? its just that He is on special propaganda. The whole PDF has converted into an Adda of Propaganda... i miss the old PDF...

Back
Top Bottom