What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

so u really think that pakistan is a terrorist state?????

all most all attacks in the world are linked ther and osama was there too.

Both Answers are Big No. India is Not a Secular State but a Hindu Facist Country and Pakistan is not a terrorist state but the biggest victim of Indian terrorism behind the mask of TTP.

Both Answers are Big No. India is Not a Secular State but a Hindu Facist Country and Pakistan is not a terrorist state but the biggest victim of Indian terrorism behind the mask of TTP.

Are you on drugs?

I am a Christian but I will also vote for him, and my Muslim friends are going to do the same

thank you for the honest answer.
Now do you feel that once in power he will respect your rights?
Or that a repeat of 2002 is still possible?

please take kashmir valley, but pakistan should also take back all 200 million + muslamans back from india.. india will be very happy for this..

This is not our view. Even an "extremist" like Modi seeks and gets support from all kinds of people irrespective of their religions.

thank you for the honest answer.
Now do you feel that once in power he will respect your rights?
Or that a repeat of 2002 is still possible?

2002 will not happen unless 2002 happens.

(riot will not happen unless provations happen)

Everyone knows that Modi is a hardliner. :lol: He won't give up territory and we know it.

If we want Arunachal Pradesh so badly then we will just bribe the Congress government for it. They will sell anything.

Sir you are on a roll :china: .The Bolded part is so true....sadly :(.

2002 will not happen unless 2002 happens.

(riot will not happen unless provations happen)

So 2002 is still possible.
Now, if this man could not protect the people in 2002, how can he protect the whole nation if and when the next riots happen?

Now, if this man could not protect the people in 2002, how can he protect the whole nation if and when the next riots happen?

How do you expect the Pakistani Army to defend the leftover half of your country when they couldn't prevent the other half from breaking away. In fact they were the ones who primarily caused it.

Can you see what I mean? It doesn't work that way.

this man was not invloved in 2002. 2002 can happen anywhere irrespective of who is in power. i am honestly saying that anything is possible whereas you are trolling.

Back
Top Bottom