What's new

Narendra Modi features on Time magazine cover; Congress angry

aakash_2410

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
NEW DELHI: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi figures on the cover of the forthcoming issue of Time magazine which praises him in an article for development of the state he has been ruling for over a decade but wonders if he can become the Prime Minister.

The cover of the Time magazine's March 26 issue features Modi, with the caption: "Modi means business but can he lead India".

In an article titled "Boy from the backyard", in the forthcoming edition, the US magazines describes Modi as a "controversial, ambitious and shrewd politician". It also mentions his series of day-long Sadbhavana fasts to reach out to the people of the state.

"It's Modi in makeover mode: an act of self-purification, humility and bridge building in a state that is still traumatised by the Hindu-led anti-Muslim massacres of 10 years ago and the flawed investigations in their wake...," the article says.

The Time magazine article says Modi is a firm, "no-nonsense leader" who can steer India out of a "mire of chronic corruption and inefficiency".

Rahul Gandhi no match for Narendra Modi: Shatrughan Sinha - India - DNA
'Time' partial to Narendra modi, biased to Rahul Gandhi: Cong - Indian Express
Why the Chief Minister of Gujarat Inspires Love and Loathing in India - TIME
Time Magazine sees Narendra Modi as Rahul Gandhi's challenger - India - DNA
Narendra Modi features on Time magazine cover; Congress angry
http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/time-article-on-narendra-modi-biased-and-partial-congress-248394.html
Narendra Modi on Time magazine cover - The Times of India
Magazine declares it's the right 'Time' for Narendra Modi to lead India | Mail Online

That oldy, LK advani is not leaving the place for him..
That budhavu is still alive, he is not allowing namo to lead..That panchvi pass advani wants to be PM of india...:angry:

Modi is Indian and western hero for its genocide of Muslims.

He perished approximately 10K Muslims in couple of days.

This is grossly wrong.....

They should have featured the Congress Party for being one of the most corrupt parties in the History of India.....

Modi is Indian and western hero for its genocide of Muslims.

He perished approximately 10K Muslims in couple of days.

So... did he like... take a machine gun and kill 10k muslims? Get your facts straight, my friend. This was amongst the most swiftly tackled riots in the world.

Give me another example where such a large scale riot was stopped within 2 - 3 days. You will find very few, if any examples of such swift action.

On topic - I really believe that in a situation when the economy of India is slowing down a bit, someone like Modi can bring huge business to India. As can be seen by the huge investment in Gujarat, corporate India loves Mr. Narendra Modi.
He is really popular in Gujarat and in most of India. If he becomes PM, India will progress a lot. Let's wait for that golden period.

So... did he like... take a machine gun and kill 10k muslims? Get your facts straight, my friend. This was amongst the most swiftly tackled riots in the world.

:disagree: u mean swiftly executed

corporate India loves Mr. Narendra Modi.
He is really popular in Gujarat and in most of India. If he becomes PM, India will progress a lot. Let's wait for that golden period.

germany also progressed economically under hitler. i guess the same "golden period" is to be upon the word soon :cheesy:

for modi road to primeministership is very tough coz many allies of NDA will not favor modi. modi can only be a P.M if BJP makes govt on its own i.e winning 272 seats or 250 atleast, but it is not possible. even the excellent performance of BJP in 2014 elections can only lead to abt 200 seats.

Germany also progressed economically under Hitler. i guess the same "golden period" is to be upon the word soon

WOW UR TOO KIND ...I sure do hope so...as far as progress is concerned...
Anything else..doesn't sound to good fr pakistan.:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom