What's new

Name your favourite comics - Past and Present.

You must be hardcore tintin fan.

I didn't fancy comics much. Read comic world some times though.

There used to Tintin cartoons in Cartoon Network at 1 pm everyday, never missed an episode. Later i bought the whole animation series.

MAD !!! simply brilliant ...from the artwork to the sarcasm and satire !!!
and marginals ....... the usual gang of idiots were and are simply brilliant .....
Archie ....
Tinkle ....
Asterix and Obelix ....
Tintin
Lucky Luke
there was one that featured Sweeny Todd (unsure of the name)

Goku .In SuperSaiyan 4.In fact all of them are Goku. Dont you see the Dragon Ball GT?.It is the following episodes of DBZ.
Man you must see that SuperSaiyan 4.His earlier transformations is no match for his this ultimate transformation. @jarves
So how many levels are there exactly?? I have seen till Super Saiyyan 3 level.In which channel does this Dragon Ball GT comes?? I have seen till that Margin Boo.
What is the difference bw second one from left and right??

I had a vast collection of comics.My mother sold everything to Kabadiwala without consulting me unfortunately after when i went to boarding school for studies.To this day i am pissed.

My sympathy is with you.

scooby-doo-scooby-doo-25191448-1024-768.jpg

ghostbusters_by_stevesafir-d6xminp.jpg

Ghost Busters

swat_kats_by_usthejuice-d5hzole.jpg

Swat cats

I had scooby doo comics.

So how many levels are there exactly?? I have seen till Super Saiyyan 3 level.In which channel does this Dragon Ball GT comes?? I have seen till that Margin Boo.
What is the difference bw second one from left and right??

In official Dragon Ball comics there are 4 levels .A halfSaiyan /Saiyan can acheive SS3 level.But SS4 is only for pure blooded Saiyan .In DB GT Goku first achieve SS4 and then Vegeta .Goku attains it naturally .Vegeta apply some artificial means
SuperSaiyan 4 is the ultimate humanoid transformation .And at the last of GT episodes SS4 Gogeta is formed by fusion of Goku and Vegeta .For destroying an Evil Dragon.
DBGT is not in channels .I downloaded it from torrent. about 2GB .Ghosh :DI down loaded both DBZ and DBGT combined more than 10 GB.
Both are SS2 .

In official Dragon Ball comics there are 4 levels .A halfSaiyan /Saiyan can acheive SS3 level.But SS4 is only for pure blooded Saiyan .In DB GT Goku first achieve SS4 and then Vegeta .Goku attains it naturally .Vegeta apply some artificial means
SuperSaiyan 4 is the ultimate humanoid transformation .And at the last of GT episodes SS4 Gogeta is formed by fusion of Goku and Vegeta .For destroying an Evil Dragon.
DBGT is not in channels .I downloaded it from torrent. about 2GB .Ghosh :DI down loaded both DBZ and DBGT combined more than 10 GB.
Both are SS2 .
And what happens to there sons that is Trunks and Gotanks??
Evil Dragon?? That huge Green dragon??

Do mangas count? cause i have some cool ones in mind :D

And what happens to there sons that is Trunks and Gotanks??
Evil Dragon?? That huge Green dragon??

They all are grown up.Gohan has a daughter name Pan.She also has some abilities.
Evil Dragon is not green but the dragon on other side .Green Dragon is a positive energy .But Evil Dragon is negative,
that dragon is created by Goku himself. Goku has abilities to found out scattered DBalls quickly while in normal way it will take 100 years to find out scattered DBalls.(Misuse of dragon balls) .So when green dragon gave each wish same amount of negative energy is stored in dragon ball.At the end of DBGT all this negative energy manifest and evil dragon created .In fact SS4 Gogeta even stronger thas this dragon

They all are grown up.Gohan has a daughter name Pan.She also has some abilities.
Evil Dragon is not green but the dragon on other side .Green Dragon is a positive energy .But Evil Dragon is negative,
that dragon is created by Goku himself. Goku has abilities to found out scattered DBalls quickly while in normal way it will take 100 years to find out scattered DBalls.(Misuse of dragon balls) .So when green dragon gave each wish same amount of negative energy is stored in dragon ball.At the end of DBGT all this negative energy manifest and evil dragon created .In fact SS4 Gogeta even stronger thas this dragon
Interesting i will surely download it :D

Interesting i will surely download it :D

Lot of comedies can see in this episode.we can see resurrrection of Majin Buu in DBZ .name uub.In DBGT uub combined with good majin buu and Majuub is formed and he is same strong as Gohan.A wish demanded by some older opponents of Goku in 'look out' to Green Dragon twisted and Goku again become a child ,a grandfather that is younger than grand daughter Pan.:rofl::rofl:.
He overcome this problem first when he transforms in to Golden Great Ape and from then SS4.

Back
Top Bottom