What's new

Name the place quiz!!

Flintlock

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi Guys, here's an interesting thread.

I'll post a picture, and you have to name the place.

Kosher?

So lets begin with.....

9881e2f7533076ec904d9c31d590289c.jpg

Last edited:
I believe I've seen this monument in either Samarqand, Bukhara or Tashkent in Uzbekistan.

The site was closed in 1994 when I was there, I think its in Samarqand.

I believe I've seen this monument in either Samarqand, Bukhara or Tashkent in Uzbekistan.

The site was closed in 1994 when I was there, I think its in Samarqand.

Samarkand :tup:

That's Gur-e-Amir.

Dont know......tell us what its called....please.

Matsumoto Castle (松本城, Matsumoto-jō) stands majestically amid the City of Matsumoto, situated 600 meters above sea level near the center of the Matsumoto Basin, and with a background of the 3,000-meter-high Japan Alps, which extends westerly.
One of two old names of this town, Fuchu (provincial government) and Fukashi (basin) was taken as the name of a fort when it was constructed at this spot by a samurai in the early 16th century. The spot is said to have been selected especially because it was believed upon divination that the spot was auspicious and prosperously blessed by shijin (the four guardian animals: the tortoise, dragon, sparrow, and tiger). The Fukashi Castle was renamed by Ogasawara Sadayoshi in 1582.
This historic castle is an original construction, and one of the 4 castles in Japan to be listed as national treasures - the others being Himeji, Inuyama, and Hikone.

I have never seen this picture before. Thats the power of internet. ;)

Looks like Venice to me, Italy.
A beautiful romantic city...unfortunately its drowning in Adratic Sea.

Back
Top Bottom