What's new

"Name INDIA given by British" - Pajeets Are Now Boycotting the Name India Claiming it is a Colonial Imposition

Is this the same Columbus that discovered America where people were already living? This only shows the guy was a certifiable idiot who couldn't tell if he was traveling to the west instead of the east.

Columbus theory was correct. You can sail to India by sailing West

I think India/Indian word came from Red Indian.

May be due to racism British gave this name to Hindustan.

they may gave this name, they want to call Hindustanis as Black People or Wild People.

European and American considers Brown People are Black People.

Look at the number of cuss words in the very first sentence of your’s.
There's not a single cuss word LMAO. Trust a Chindu to start declaring everything they don't like a cuss word.

Shows your capability to engage in a civil argument
It's shows your cognitive capabilities when instead of engaging with me, you decide to play the "wictim" card and soil your Saffron thong over a few words you dont like. Notice how I am perfectly capable of responding to you despite incessantly being slandered as an evil bigoted Chindoophobe. No doubt you've learned this particular trait from your nangey Bramen baap who seem to only know how to play the "wictim" card nowadays to excuse the centuries of oppression they've enacted on your lineage.

If one’s existence was dependent upon a name then
I never said this. Go read my comments and try responding with something which is an actual representation of my point here.

Who has an identity crisis here? Mullahs are trying to impose their own identity crisis on India.
Who has the identity crisis here? The low-caste AASImaxxed Dravidian dasyu goblins who seem to think they are the successors of steppe Aryan invaders, using Sanskrit terms to describe themselves when a couple of generations back, they wouldn't even be allowed to speak the language.

I never said this.
You don’t even know that you have an identity crisis. Not your fault. Mullah education System (MES) doesn’t include critical thinking and analysis as part of education to enable someone in these fields.
The fact that you create such threads, shows your mindset. An insecure one of a person wondering, how this nation isn’t broken but we have.
Go read my comments and try responding with something which is an actual representation of my point here.
No one can match the filth that you write.
The low-caste AASImaxxed Dravidian dasyu goblins who seem to think they are the successors of steppe Aryan invaders, using Sanskrit terms to describe themselves when a couple of generations back, they wouldn't even be allowed to speak the language.
And yet we are going strong as a nation. And you are already broken once. More of it might happen. Didn’t your name provide you that strength?
This is what confuses Mullahs like you and you use demeaning words hoping to trigger us. We are cool. You can jump through the roof and keep crying.

The fact that you create such threads, shows your mindset.
The fact that I post threads on a forum shows I have an identity crisis? What does that say about the swarm of Chindoos who also post threads here? What does that say about you, you stupid Chindoo? Complete lack of self-awareness.

No one can match the filth that you write.
Chale chal, I can point to multiple instances of your vile co-religionists making rape jokes and cheering deaths. But I guess that's "sattvic" to you because tera ganda perverted bhagwan Krishna also raped.

And yet we are going strong as a nation.
And yet Chindoos still get enough pain in their ⚫ smelly behinds that they need to live action roleplay as "Wedic" Aryans. Chindoos are apparently now a shupa pawa with a strong, concrete identity but they still feel the need to go out in Saffron bikinis and do mujras outside Muslim neighbourhoods and mosques on their religious festivals. So confident in their identity that they will go out and gangrape non-Chindoo women to emulate century old Chindoo kings.

You can jump through the roof and keep crying.
Lmao you're the one CONSTANTLY seething over Chindoophobia, to the point I'm seeing you tag me almost every day. Get a grip and stop projecting, you weird pajeet. If I'm the one crying, then you should be happy! I'm upset and you are confident in your identity as a smelly Saffron gobarchaap. Go enjoy yourself and leave me to cry over here! Problem solved!

The fact that I post threads on a forum shows I have an identity crisis?
Not really. There are scores of people who create threads and make posts.
It is the KIND of threads we are talking here.
Chale chal
Don’t get angry. It is better to become civil.
And yet Chindoos still get enough pain in their ⚫ smelly behinds
Does your religion teach you to get anatomical? There is no other way to convey your thoughts? Or was it due to being exploited in a Madarssa?
Lmao you're the one CONSTANTLY seething over Chindoophobia
Not one word I said is displaying excitement like you do and I am seething? No my dear, read your comments again and you would know how angry you sound. Just breathe.
Go enjoy yourself
Countering hateful people like you is a very satisfying activity. It is even more fun to show the mirror to insecure people like you.
So I would be around.

It is the KIND of threads we are talking here.
I post newj. Stop seething over it. Chindoos do the same thing.
Don’t get angry. It is better to become civil.
Of course this guy tries to divert the topic in a bid to excuse his co-religionists. They can freely talk about rape and glorify rapist gods, but Hanuman forbid a mleccha point it out.
Does your religion teach you to get anatomical?
What's this supposed to mean? No, my religion isn't obsessed with body anatomy like the cult which worships phalluses and bleeding vaginas. Wanna take a guess on which religion we're talking about here?
Not one word aid displaying excitement like you do and I am seething. No my dear, read your comments and you would know how angry you sound. Just breathe.
Holy cope, you're going to tag me in five other threads tomorrow crying about Chindoophobia.
Countering hateful people like you is a very satisfying activity. It is even more fun to show the mirror to insecure people like you.
You're not countering me by seething over Chindooooophobia and trying to be a "wictim". Counter me by countering this:
11092_1637560209807081_8430869564736535382_n (1).png

I post newj.
People can find specific news as per his or her choice in this digital era. People can easily create news as per their mental state. The fact that you find those news and try to propagate it, shows your mentality.
What's this supposed to mean?
Look at the words you have used to convey your emotions. Either this is due to lack of education or fixation with anatomy.
Chindooooophobia
Stop seething and frothing. Stop spreading hate and stop hating other religions. Stop being like Nazis, who hated Jews for no reason. Otherwise, your fate would be similar.

Back
Top Bottom