What's new

Namastey from India

I thank you all for the warm welcome.

Yeah yeah enough formalities already, now to the business just don't come chest thumping to Pakistan's affairs threads:butcher:. We will make things hell for you before you get any chance to shake heavens. @Paksanity

Indians are wheatish ?

We are wheatish !
:blink: :blink:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

I thought Pakistanis (like you) considered themselves to be... ahem!... uncooked versions. :P

Indians are brown little dumplings !
Wow!!!
call us Chocolate brownies ...yummmyy!!!
yum1%20smiley.gif

Oh my god I'm such a racist !
cartoon!!! :lol:

yeah... that yakkk tasting vegetable. :sick:

I take strong exception to you calling me a radish !
who cares??? :coffee:

Call me Mr.Potato !
I had a jacket potato tonite :P
Let me find you a better name...hmmm...... what about a broccoli??? :laughcry:

You better :coffee:

I guess you don't know what devnagiri means. eh?
I had asked you to introduce yourself in 5 sentences.remember??
Chalo murga ban jao and go to the corner of the class and face the wall. That is your punishment.

Btw what a phunny name!!!
heaven -shaker??
Kyun bhai you don't like poor Indra sitting happily in his sinhasan???

I too 've been a victim of it :(
Haha I do know what devanagiri means . ;) I just didn't have anything to write :sick:
And well heavenshaker:cool: . there's a reason behind that name. It's the English translation for Japanese suicide submarines "kaiten" . Pretty cool right?

Yeah yeah enough formalities already, now to the business just don't come chest thumping to Pakistan's affairs threads:butcher:. We will make things hell for you before you get any chance to shake heavens. @Paksanity
:big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:
Hmmm you need love. :bunny:

Arre bhai, mein ithna booda nahin hoon! Aaj-kal, theen saal ke bachhe bhi spectacles pehenthe hain!! Men tho phir bhi ek smart middle aged dude hoon!! :D

Middle age is from 50-60 right :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom