What's new

Naked jogger Tasered by police

Ahmad find similar video with women as protagonist! :lol:

well, there are alot of piciture of naked protestors, or other naked women who just wanted to grab some attention, i am sure videos exist as well, but cant post it in this forum.

well, there are alot of piciture of naked protestors, or other naked women who just wanted to grab some attention, i am sure videos exist as well, but cant post it in this forum.

One such protest held in India by women who were raped by security officials. And FYI they were not doing it just for grabbing attention but protesting the gruesome crime

A saw a man nude entering the Lords or Oval cricket stadium in London :lol:
lol that was funny

It happened back in 2009 in ICC T-20 Cricket World Cup

If I am not wrong, It was a rainy day and both the matches were disrupted with rain and It happened during England vs West Indies match (second match of the day)

Yes it has happened during cricket matches :lol: both Man and women has entered the stadium nakedly :lol:

Welcome to Free Europe

I"ve read of an even more bizarre incident where a nude jogger, when surrounded by cops ,cut off his genital and flung it at the cops.

I"ve read of an even more bizarre incident where a nude jogger, when surrounded by cops ,cut off his genital and flung it at the cops.

must have been a mental. a few years back a guy in his mid 20s chopped off his tisticles and put it in a bowl of frozen water, then he came to show it to his friends and passed out on his way. he apparantly had bet on a football match.

now please stop telling these freakish stories here :angry:

Its disgusting @Ahmed and Bombenstrum

now please stop telling these freakish stories here :angry:

Its disgusting @Ahmed and Bombenstrum

i dont think it was disgusting, rather it was a sad news at that time. a mental health sufferer cause that harm to himself.

one theaory which comes to my mind is, he must have been mentally retarded, god help people!!, we should be thank ful to allah for giving us braisn, mother of all organs

Back
Top Bottom