What's new

Najam Sethi Quotes Cynthia Hall's Article about Indian plans to Sabotage PCEC

Actually.. India does not need to use Tac Nukes.

Weapons are used only in hot war one cannot wait till it happens , use of Nukes on non tactical targets is a No No.

Other peace time options exist.

Actually even if India needs as i said India or for that matter no one can afford using them keeping in mind its consequences

Well you have no idea how stupid that statement was.....

Tactical nukes on a highway?????

I am enjoying this trolling by your politicians....

lolzz. tactical nukes or not the reality is India would be doing everything to halt this Pak-China project and it is understandable as any enemy would do that if he/she sense such projects are going to put the rival on path of development and death to enemy's assets . In this case BLA terrorists are Indian assets.

2. Arnab must be tired by now because Pakistan bashing is only wastng his own energies just like it does to energies of other such Indians :) see we are not at all bothered about silly bashing by bharotis .

3. In my personal opinion India cant afford to use tactical nukes

Well you have no idea how stupid that statement was.....

Tactical nukes on a highway?????

I am enjoying this trolling by your politicians....

:) Njam Sethi had been under influence of 90% for long so nothing to surprise at finding that stupidity

With the impending drought in India due to the El Nino effect, expect the bhartis to do something stupid.

@OP: Wrong map of Pakistan is being displayed here.

@Horus @waz @moderators is it allowed to endorsing indian propoganda by displaying wrong map of Pakistan where Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan is not shown as part of Pakistan?

500 million..... tactical nukes.... what next????

I thought sethi was sensible guy.....
He is sensible in the eyes of Indians only when he bashes PA and ISI.

lolzz. tactical nukes or not the reality is India would be doing everything to halt this Pak-China project and it is understandable as any enemy would do that if he/she sense such projects are going to put the rival on path of development and death to enemy's assets . In this case BLA terrorists are Indian assets.

2. Arnab must be tired by now because Pakistan bashing is only wastng his own energies just like it does to energies of other such Indians :) see we are not at all bothered about silly bashing by bharotis .

3. In my personal opinion India cant afford to use tactical nukes

Are you out of your bloody mind why would we use tactical nukes to blow up a highway

kya kya news dekhne mil rahe hei in dino. :( Nijam Sethi has gone nuts. Unhe ye khabar kya cidiya ne di bhai. :lol: He can predict we will sabotage the economic corridor, but technical nukes. Damn. :hitwall:

Indians have nothing against CPEC. What India objects is CPEC passing through its territory.

By the way, since when India has tactical nukes?

TAC Nukes for a fooking Highway ?? Well if it was highway to hell !! But not even a trigger happy general will think of this !! Seriously guys this is supposed to go in the humor section not here. As @GR!FF!N rightly said you guys are using this "nuke" word way too casually than healthy people.

Realistically speaking a hell lot of options exist if we are up to it. But non of them include "TACK Nuking" it. Diplomatically, if not many, few strings can be pulled. A better way would to engage the Chinese in a number game of trade. We can provide with a better market than you can probably do. A bit of encouragement to local jihadis will also go a long way. A few well placed demo charges on bridges can stop entire highway. And lastly if everything fails, and we want it gone desperately, the above option will be executed by some precision guided 250 Lbs IAF munitions.

Can we do any of these ?? Yes
But do we need to any of these ?? No
Why ?? Competition always result in better products. If Pakistan is able to do better in this region, we will too have to boost our efforts to keep up ahead of you guys. So as a result we up our game. That means we progress better than we are doing currently. No one says we don't have bad blood among us, and nothing motivates you than seeing your enemy getting ahead.So Pakistan :tup::tup::tup: go ahead and make yourself progress faster, we are counting on it.

Back
Top Bottom