What's new

Najam Sethi leaving Geo news :Mubashir Lucman

Kamran Khan is leaving Geo news

Tuesday

28-05-2014

Mubarak ho sab ko
Ladoo-indian-sweets-24568533-300-198.gif

There is nothing wrong if people are leaving Geo. At the end, they have to make money for their families.

Secondly, Geo is a good case for the media blackmailing.

Now the rest of the channels will see their boundaries and limitations.

We could say,the Pakistani media is entering new developmental phase. Congrats!

Pakistani News anchors have taken professional rivalry to a whole new "Low" level...
mubashir luqman, is one of the worst person in media he has zero credibility, instead of journalism all he does is defame & slander people , he instigate viewers by inviting controversial clerics from banned organization to his show to encourage religious & sectarian tensions all in the name of patriotism (sic) the guy is absolutely sick !

Last edited:
So if he doesnt leave GEO/Jang, is it safe to assume that Lickman the lifafa journalist was bullshiting as usual?

I dont see what difference will it make, Sethi will still be Sethi.. I think he is going to BOL channel.
I have heard Kamran Khan is going to BOL TV not sure about Sethi.

mubarshir luqman = total farigh insan

this guy knows nothing about journalism ... he is paid by the seth of ARY to only de fame geo

There is no match for Najm Sethi vs Mubashir Luqman...Mubashir Luqman is a cartoon turned into achor person. First he was creating dramas for private TV channels, and trust me lots of TV actors had tons of complaints against him, including the most seniors like Abid Ali or Qavi Khan, due to his utter lack of awareness about professionalism. He is like a professional dog, more you feed him, more he is gonna bark...!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom