What's new

Naeem Bukhari taking class of PTI/Imran Khan on Tareen issue

Yes there are many faults with Nawaz Sharif but infinitely better then PPP era.

1. Got rid of 90% of terrorism and cleaned up Karachi/FATA for good.

2. Development projects they start complete on time and not left for next government to take care of them like PPP did between 2008-2013.

They are still doing family politics and that's where PTI was supposed to bring change. But after Tareen corruption and then giving his son ticket have exposed Imran Khan.

I was an avid supporter of Godfather, he did good things at the start in the 90's but then began to get more corrupt, PMLN has been tried and tested 3 times at the helm, and to be honest i am very dissapointed with their performance, yes development projects are good, but critical points are lack of water, electricity, health and education reforms, and the biggest problem is corruption which is costing the country billions of rupees on a daily basis, given the current circumstances PTI has done a very good job compared to previous provincial governments, like making the police more independent from government interference, million tree plantation which is good for the environment, focusing more on schools and education, building micro hydel power projects.

I was an avid supporter of Godfather, he did good things at the start in the 90's but then began to get more corrupt, PMLN has been tried and tested 3 times at the helm, and to be honest i am very dissapointed with their performance, yes development projects are good, but critical points are lack of water, electricity, health and education reforms, and the biggest problem is corruption which is costing the country billions of rupees on a daily basis, given the current circumstances PTI has done a very good job compared to previous provincial governments, like making the police more independent from government interference, million tree plantation which is good for the environment, focusing more on schools and education, building micro hydel power projects.

Now that terrorism is taken care off we need change which PTI promised. But if they are doing same shit as N league and then also danger of pro terrorists stance of Imran Khan isn't what we need right now.

BTW PTI police reform has been exposed after Asma murder. They had to send body to Lahore for autospy to confirm rape and take DNA tests. Lab established in Peshawar 2014 has been dysfunctional because of PTI corruption.

Don't believe in media hype who are in pocket of PTI. Electricity problem has been taken care off while claim of billion tree is a lie

had ho gaye hai!!

how dare you call him sub human? on what basis? bcz he supports PMLN? Good lord when we found nothing else to divide us and abuse our own country men, we found politics and for those that wouldnt spit on us and yes i am talking about every politician including imran khan! apologize to him immediately,

I know he crossed the line but you went and stooped to the same level by going personal. when he apologizes, you do the same.

you and i both know its not that wonderful a story as you say it is and a little respect for the armed forces. These tax collection excuses and doing job excuses can very easily be used on parliament, parties, NAB, judiciary and every institution but we still give a buck up and support when they do it right and this happens all over the world. Only a select few breeds exist in this world who use this pathetic excuse to downgrade any achievement their country's army achieves. don't become them.

imran was wrong on TTP and i disagree with his policy just like nawaz was wrong in the talks he initiated and wanted to continue despite pressure by army for a military solution...

I am going to end this with a simple statement that don't let politics create divides and abuse.

Last time I checked Nawaz is no longer PM and may never become one again. While other corrupt institutions like SC and army have never been held accountable for what they have done. They all work with tax collected from Pakistanis.

You stupid poti fanboy army boss is PM and they get paid for doing their job.

PM gets paid for doing his job too, not increase personal wealth at the cost of doubling international Debt in 4 years of power.

Every PMLN 2nd tier leader one talks to, agrees about the loot and plunder of Sharifs but gives the same excuse as you, being better than Zardari. What an achievement indeed.

If one asks Ptians - PTI should best be judged after 35 years in power like PMLN...not very fair of PTI but carries some weight.

Thank your lucky stars Taliban Khan didn't win otherwise TTP would be still blowing up middle of Islamabad and then informing us sitting in Islamabad office.

Lets put things in perspective and give due credit. PMLN and specially Ch.Nisar the then interior Minister, has a rivalry with PPP that worked in favour of People of Karachi as a blessing in disguise.

Even above this, things also started to change for the better in Karachi starting with the then DG Rangers - and his subsequent assimilation to DG ISI - who focused on continuation of policy being a professional who got power to do even more and who had the complete backing of a powerful and focused on Karachi Chief, Gen Raheel. Thus, it was also in their favour that PMLN in Fed Govt. was obviosly a rival of PPP in Sind and bent on rubbing its nose by giving more control and power to the Rangers operation.

This is the ground reality of how things turned around in Karachi. Due credit must be given to Ch. Nisar and PMLN but not more than those with feet on the ground and chests in the line of fire.

You stupid poti fanboy army boss is PM and they get paid for doing their job.

1. Army who eat 35% of our tax collection was doing their job.

2. Between 2008-2013 same army couldn't clean Karachi and FATA because there was no political will. Thank your lucky stars Taliban Khan didn't win otherwise TTP would be still blowing up middle of Islamabad and then informing us sitting in Islamabad office. And MQM would still be collecting bhatta.

Go and tell this story to any noon league. The ground reality is Army operates independently in Pak and this was army's own decision to fight against these terrorist with full force after Kiyani and while army was busy in fighting these terrorist and giving lives, the traitor nawaz sharif was busy in attending ceremony of Modi in Delhi, then inviting Modi and Ajit Doval in wedding of his grand daughter, inviting Jindal to Muree without visa, maligning the army by dawn leaks.

Youthiya logic

Kia Nawaz Shareef khud jata TTP say larnay...........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you are saying Nawaz Sharif has ordered army to go and fight Terrorist while Army was reluctant to go after terrorist. What a dickhead you are.

This was army's own decision to go after terrorist after kiyani.

So you are saying Nawaz Sharif has ordered army to go and fight Terrorist while Army was reluctant to go after terrorist. What a dickhead you are.

This was army's own decision to go after terrorist after kiyani.
Youthiya is triggered. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that terrorism is taken care off we need change which PTI promised.
Imran khan is no angel. Specially recently he sold his soul to religious and fanatics just to buy votes. He is a brain washed extremist now who wont be able to deliver on promises he once stood by. The cornered tiger finally learnt to do compromises and in the process he compromised the vision he stood by for 20+ years.

Last time I checked Nawaz is no longer PM and may never become one again. While other corrupt institutions like SC and army have never been held accountable for what they have done. They all work with tax collected from Pakistanis.
Yar jo bhee hey. There is no way supporting Sharifs could be justified. They are challenging state and its institutions. They are corrupt to core. For God sake do a little justice. If we have one more term of sharifs Pakistan will be over.

I hate to say in the current system the most viable solution would be to get zardari murdered just before election and make bilawal prime minister. He along with people like qamar zaman kaira, aitzaz ahsan would be the best option after 2018 election

Yar jo bhee hey. There is no way supporting Sharifs could be justified. They are challenging state and its institutions. They are corrupt to core. For God sake do a little justice. If we have one more term of sharifs Pakistan will be over.

I hate to say in the current system the most viable solution would be to get zardari murdered just before election and make bilawal prime minister. He along with people like qamar zaman kaira, aitzaz ahsan would be the best option after 2018 election

You do realize, for some people defending corruption is justified. They are part of the corrupt system, and benefit from corrupt system because they themselves or their fathers are employed in positions where taking bribes is part and parcel. For those people, the survival of Nawaz Sharif is extremely important so their corrupt lives prosper.

You do realize, for some people defending corruption is justified. They are part of the corrupt system, and benefit from corrupt system because they themselves or their fathers are employed in positions where taking bribes is part and parcel. For those people, the survival of Nawaz Sharif is extremely important so their corrupt lives prosper.
True but what will happen when the house will not be there anymore. Jitna marzi corruption karien but when its time for survival, then everybody should realize. Without Pakistan how would they live a prosperous life??

Back
Top Bottom