What's new

Nadia Mirza with Pak-Turk school students and teachers

ڈی پورٹ کئے جانے والے ترک اساتذہ کیلئے پاکستانی والدین نے ایسی قربانی دیدی کہ جاتے جاتے ترک باشندے زار و قطار رو پڑے
7e4f783c893861e176051a3ead232825x800x600x34.jpeg;;3,480x

کوئٹہ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) حکومت نے پاک، ترک سکولوں کے اساتذہ کو ملک بدری کا حکم دے دیا ہے اور جلد ہی اساتذہ وطن واپس لوٹ جائیں گے لیکن کوئٹہ میں موجود ان سکولوں میں پڑھنے والے بچوں کے والدین نے پاک، ترک دوستی کی ایسی شاندار مثال قائم کر دی ہے جو کہیں دیکھنے میں نہیں آتی۔
8a2b5a629fb1da259e8636aa6677c6e0x800x1422x103.jpeg;;3,480x

ترک صدر کی آمد : حکومت نے پاک ترک آرگنائزیشن کو ملک چھوڑنے کا حکم دیدیا، ملازمین کے ویزے منسوخ
تفصیلات کے مطابق کوئٹہ میں موجود ان سکولوں میں زیر تعلیم بچوں کے والدین نے اساتذہ کے اعزاز میں الوداعی پارٹی کا اہتمام کیا اور والدین نے تو ان اساتذہ کو اپنی گاڑیاں زیادہ سے زیادہ قیمت پر اسے بیچنے کی سہولت بھی فراہم کر دی ہے۔ اس کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ اس کے پاس 45 سے 50 ہزار ڈالرز موجود ہیں، ترک اساتذہ اپنی گاڑیاں اسے مہنگے داموں فروخت کریں تاکہ وہ موقع پرستوں سے بچ جائیں۔
صوبائی دارالحکومت کوئٹہ میں والدین نے ترک اساتذہ کے اعزاز میں الوداعی پارٹی دی۔ ایک شخص جو ان اساتذہ کی مدد کرنا چاہتا ہے، نے کہا ہے کہ اس کے پاس 45 سے 50 ہزار ڈالرز ہیں۔ ذرائع کے مطابق ایک اور والدین نے اپنے تمام زیورات ان اساتذہ کو تحفے میں دیدئے۔ ترک اساتذہ پاکستانیوں کی رحم دلی اور محت دیکھ کر اپنے آنسو نہ روک پائے لیکن یہ آنسو خوشی کے تھے جو ان کے چہروں سے جھلک رہی تھی۔ ایک ترک استاد تو پاکستانیوں کے پیار نچھاور کئے جانے پر خوشی سے بے ہوش ہی ہو گیا۔
0f90e33aff88df2c46f8604529c2c5d9x800x1066x85.jpeg;;3,480x

پاک ترک سکولوں کی انتظامیہ نے ممکنہ بندش کیخلاف عدالت سے رجوع کر لیا
سالوں تک بغیر کسی لالچ کے پاکستان کی خدمت کرنے والے ان اساتذہ نے بڑے احترام سے تمام والدین کی پیشکشیں لینے سے منع کر دیا اور اس ناقابل فراموش رات کی یادوں کا احترام کیا۔ تقریب کے مناظر ایسے قابل رشک اور خلوص و محبت سے بھرپور تھے کہ دیکھنے والوں کو زندگی بھر یاد رہیں گے۔
http://newshub.uodoo.com/detail/333...er_card&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list
@django @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman @The Eagle @WAJsal @Arsalan @Chauvinist @Spring Onion

I attended a farewell yesterday by pakturk schools .
Both teachers and parents were really sad at this deportation. Some even cried .

My young brothers studied there and I'm a witness that those teachers weren't butchers . They had a different treatment of students than pakistani techers.
They were never allowed to beat or talk strictly to the children and were advised to give a proper attention to those students who were less intelligent or had some inability . Those turkish people had no work in pakistan other than only teaching so they did their work as a worship .

One of my brother is a stutter and had very less confidence . First we admitted him in army public schools , I myself has studied there and I'm really sorry to say this that those schools always preferred those students who had army parents and has always given jobs to army wives ignoring the local poor population .
Extra importance was given to army students , and they were always picked for participation in Any programmes or functions . And when there was a army teacher teaching , their students were only army children and the rest were hardly given any importance. This behaviour really affected my cousin who came from village to study here , he was bashed , abused , disparaged by army female teachers. He used to say that treatment of these teachers was different with army students .
I saw a teacher shouting at him so loudly while he was so scared and crying .
This treatment of teachers was also same with my younger brother , his stuttering increased , his confidence became low and he cannot talk to anyone confidently not even with my father .

We admitted him to pakturk school , and after one year we saw a change . He was seeing less worried and more joyful and became active in studying . We were also invited by teachers of pakturk to come to school and talk with teachers about their child once a month .
We were really happy by their kind behaviour to the students and very respectful behaviour towards parents of children . His teachers also talked about stuttering of my brother and said that the principal of school has repeatedly advised us to not be harsh on him and always stand him up for reading and always give him participation to come on stage . My brother also participated in a cultural function where he joyfully danced for sindhi culture .
Pakturk schools teachers also used to come at homes of children and talked with parents and discussed their child to understand the child more better .
They used to arrange functions about the cultures of pakistan after every 5 or 6 months . All students were to participate . They talked in english with their students to increase their talking skills . They also used to arrange science and art exhibitions where students were made to discover science more and make beautiful things .

They also used to take children to Turkey for a picnic , my elder brother went to Turkey . Turkish teachers arranged science exhibition in Turkey where pakistani students showed their inventions to turkish parents . My brother invented a scientific, magnetic shoe that will make you walk easily through hard mountains like spider man horizontally.

His poster was also posted in all city and his success was shown to pakistani citizens .

The sentiments of those parents in video also shows same that their children were given very beautiful treament by these turkish schools and that's why they don't want them to go .

And at same time it shows the defect in our teaching system .

One of parent has intelligently pointed out that you give extention of 40 years to those foreign afghan refugees who brought terror into our country and killed our 7000 citizens .

While these turkish foreign people who came to study your children and gave them pen and awareness , you're kicking them out and not even giving them any extention .

They are charitable .
Along with educating students , they also spent charity on poor people who were living behind our area .
The principal of pakturk quetta visited the camps where poor people used to live and gave them some charity and food .
They continued this work .
Look man this is wrong ok they are not terrorist they are just teachers(one of them is pregnant btw) you cant just kick them out like this

ڈی پورٹ کئے جانے والے ترک اساتذہ کیلئے پاکستانی والدین نے ایسی قربانی دیدی کہ جاتے جاتے ترک باشندے زار و قطار رو پڑے
7e4f783c893861e176051a3ead232825x800x600x34.jpeg;;3,480x

کوئٹہ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) حکومت نے پاک، ترک سکولوں کے اساتذہ کو ملک بدری کا حکم دے دیا ہے اور جلد ہی اساتذہ وطن واپس لوٹ جائیں گے لیکن کوئٹہ میں موجود ان سکولوں میں پڑھنے والے بچوں کے والدین نے پاک، ترک دوستی کی ایسی شاندار مثال قائم کر دی ہے جو کہیں دیکھنے میں نہیں آتی۔
8a2b5a629fb1da259e8636aa6677c6e0x800x1422x103.jpeg;;3,480x

ترک صدر کی آمد : حکومت نے پاک ترک آرگنائزیشن کو ملک چھوڑنے کا حکم دیدیا، ملازمین کے ویزے منسوخ
تفصیلات کے مطابق کوئٹہ میں موجود ان سکولوں میں زیر تعلیم بچوں کے والدین نے اساتذہ کے اعزاز میں الوداعی پارٹی کا اہتمام کیا اور والدین نے تو ان اساتذہ کو اپنی گاڑیاں زیادہ سے زیادہ قیمت پر اسے بیچنے کی سہولت بھی فراہم کر دی ہے۔ اس کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ اس کے پاس 45 سے 50 ہزار ڈالرز موجود ہیں، ترک اساتذہ اپنی گاڑیاں اسے مہنگے داموں فروخت کریں تاکہ وہ موقع پرستوں سے بچ جائیں۔
صوبائی دارالحکومت کوئٹہ میں والدین نے ترک اساتذہ کے اعزاز میں الوداعی پارٹی دی۔ ایک شخص جو ان اساتذہ کی مدد کرنا چاہتا ہے، نے کہا ہے کہ اس کے پاس 45 سے 50 ہزار ڈالرز ہیں۔ ذرائع کے مطابق ایک اور والدین نے اپنے تمام زیورات ان اساتذہ کو تحفے میں دیدئے۔ ترک اساتذہ پاکستانیوں کی رحم دلی اور محت دیکھ کر اپنے آنسو نہ روک پائے لیکن یہ آنسو خوشی کے تھے جو ان کے چہروں سے جھلک رہی تھی۔ ایک ترک استاد تو پاکستانیوں کے پیار نچھاور کئے جانے پر خوشی سے بے ہوش ہی ہو گیا۔
0f90e33aff88df2c46f8604529c2c5d9x800x1066x85.jpeg;;3,480x

پاک ترک سکولوں کی انتظامیہ نے ممکنہ بندش کیخلاف عدالت سے رجوع کر لیا
سالوں تک بغیر کسی لالچ کے پاکستان کی خدمت کرنے والے ان اساتذہ نے بڑے احترام سے تمام والدین کی پیشکشیں لینے سے منع کر دیا اور اس ناقابل فراموش رات کی یادوں کا احترام کیا۔ تقریب کے مناظر ایسے قابل رشک اور خلوص و محبت سے بھرپور تھے کہ دیکھنے والوں کو زندگی بھر یاد رہیں گے۔
http://newshub.uodoo.com/detail/333...er_card&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list
@django @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman @The Eagle @WAJsal @Arsalan @Chauvinist @Spring Onion

See I told you , I live in quetta and I can witness their love to children .
Can you imagine a high profile principal of schools and colleges visiting the homes of poor students of pakistan? No .
It just happens in pakturk where the humble teachers has such affection .

Mr . Abu bakar , the former principal of pakturk quetta . If you're reading this , I'll not forget your services and affection to our children . You are the most humble and lovely principal I've ever seen in my life .
Allah be with you all . It was only due to your services that our children also developed keen interest in holy Quran .

Personally i am not happy with this decision but if Turk brothers are saying that there is something wrong than i believe them too they're their citizens let them sort it out and if they're proven innocent than if they want than they could/should come back.

We need to save the school.

The government is looking for possible investment and strategic relationship with Turkey but they must negotiate with them the possible solution which would prevent the shut down of schools in Pakistan.

May be shut down for a day and overtaking administration of affairs by The Government of Pakistan or someone else fron Turkey.

The poor teachers must not be held responsible for all the mess that happened in Turkey

Aziz Kardeshim. Didn't proxies reach up to the ISI and General Staffs HQ? Didn't they destroy your AWACs planes? Are you waiting for them to show up at your strategic assets?

During this current Muslim government FETO grew by 100 folds. Reis had simple belief that no person who prays Namaz and fasts can do anything heinous even though he was repeatedly warned against these proxies. Their loyalty lies to a completely different place and they take orders from there. They can remain undetected more proficiently than the best sub. They will get activated only when ordered. I won't be surprised if that lady blew herself up to destroy a key asset in Pak...

Im pretty sure many of my countrymen here on the forum are still scratching their heads to understand the agenda of Gulen what drives him and what exactly his objectives are once he takes over. What i have for them is a guy in Pakistan who has a lot of resemblances with Gulen , he too has many schools and libraries ,some of his students are in key legal and political positions (NawazSharif was also his follower till late 80s untill Nawaz became materialistic egoistic and ignored him)and he is also from the sufi order and his followers follow him like zombies.
http://www.dailysabah.com/feature/2...ar-political-phenomena-in-pakistan-and-turkey

Qadri is however a failed version of Gulen, who really couldnt take off though he still enjoys a good popularity.Qadri failed in making good use of his proxies as there are many other power contenders in the arena and all of them fighting for a piece of it.The Sunnis,Shia and Ismaili community have there own schools besides them but politics in Pakistan is more done on ethnic lines than religious.

The reason Nawaz is close to Erdogan is this idea he was able to sell him that he faces similar dangers from within the state and here he points to parallel state structures that exist in the country including Qadri and his alleged nexus inside Pakistan Army. The reality is he is no Erdogan , he is just another corrupt-to-the-core politician who can put security of the country at stake with his feet kissing attitude towards west, wrong priorities and nature of vengeance.

Last edited:
Issue is Gullen/FeTO thing who is banned in Turkey and not the schools at all otherwise it can be like we do not like TTP at all but if someone give them shelter would be like our enemy now what we expect from friendly countries about TTP.....

This is tricky problem but there is a way out that should meet the concerns of both sides - the Turkish teachers cannot be held responsible for the coup attempt in Turkey. However the Gulenist organization that runs or set up the schools has been declared guilty by Turkey.

Therefore the schools should be immediatly taken over by the government and then another philanthropic organization approached in Turkey to take over the schools. By doing this you remove the management but save the schools. This is the best solution and way forward.

I don't think Turkish government would have a problem with this - their issue is with the management and not the ordinary teachers.

@xenon54 @KediKesenFare @Ottoman123 Thoughts?
This is exactly what happens right now in Pakistan. I don't know why everybody is talking about shutting down the schools. They simply change the teachers and the administration. Why are some making such a fuss about this?

Schools are not being shutdown. Gulen affiliated Turkish teachers are being replaced.

Now the main issue is

1. These Turkish teachers fear arrests if they land at Turkish airports.

2. They want to stay in Pakistan to avoid such arrests.

NOW the dilemma of Pakistan is

1. If we allow these teachers to stay in Pakistan it would be like sheltering those whom Turkey suspect as Gilen foot soldiers hence it is going to not set well with Turkey and I personally feel it might harm us in a big way.

2. If we expel them even if these teachers request for visa extension, then it is seen as injustice by some NGOs and their masters and so called neo-liberals in Pakistan.

What is the possible solution ??

The only possible solution is that these teachers should seek political asylum in some other country who is either not so pro-Turkey or who always let people from around the world who are against their governments.

As a Pakistan I think we should stand wit Turkey against FeTO

Contrary to the common belief, these teachers are not Gulen's foot soldiers. It's not what Turkey suspects, rather it is the vengeance of Erodogan. He should stop acting like a tyrant, have some heart and forgive those who are not closely related to Gulen.

Thousands of judges, soldiers, professors and teachers have been arrested in Turkey on mere suspicion, giving the impression that Erodogan is going to convert Turkey into a Gestapo state.

There is no fuss on the issue. It is the media dominated by neo liberal orthodoxy creating fuss about it and trying to poison minds of the masses. Just google foreign funding of Pakistani media you guys would be surprised.
To my Turk brothers, an average Pakistani has no idea who Gullen or his organization is, they aren't even aware of his agenda in their wildest dreams. They only see these school staff as Turks and thus they tend to show their respect and love for them, without knowing who is Gullen. Now the neo liberal western funded media houses (some of them not all) buttressed by western funded NGO's are exploiting this situation and trying to change public opinion about govts decision to deport these teachers. When the new Turk organization takes over these people will have no breathing space to create such misperceptions in the minds of Pakistani public , so remain assured enemies of Turkish state would be deported at all costs !!!

There is no fuss on the issue. It is the media dominated by neo liberal orthodoxy creating fuss about it and trying to poison minds of the masses. Just google foreign funding of Pakistani media you guys would be surprised.
To my Turk brothers, an average Pakistani has no idea who Gullen or his organization is, they aren't even aware of his agenda in their wildest dreams. They only see these school staff as Turks and thus they tend to show their respect and love for them, without knowing who is Gullen. Now the neo liberal western funded media houses (some of them not all) buttressed by western funded NGO's are exploiting this situation and trying to change public opinion about govts decision to deport these teachers. When the new Turk organization takes over these people will have no breathing space to create such misperceptions in the minds of Pakistani public , so remain assured enemies of Turkish state would be deported at all costs !!!
its-a-conspiracy.jpg

This is exactly what happens right now in Pakistan. I don't know why everybody is talking about shutting down the schools. They simply change the teachers and the administration. Why are some making such a fuss about this?
Would this be acceptable?

1. Management changed.
2. Protocals placed with help of Turkish government that prevent/purge Gulenist propaganda
3. Teachers contracts terminated
4. Teachers contracts renogotiated with various safeguards included.

How does this sound. A more nuanced approach rather than taking a hammer and wrecking everything. After all I doubt the teachers would recieve prison sentances for whatever crimes in Turkey - or would they?

@Kaptaan
My cousin was accused of being a Gulen member. So the police arrested him. His family then went to a court in order to mount legal challenges to this accusation. To cut a long story short, the judge believed him and he is a free man now. He received a little amount of money as compensation for loss of income during his two day in prison. That's it. If you aren't a member of the inner circle they let you go but you can't get a job as public servant anymore. This is why they cannot work as teachers in official Turkish schools abroad. To be honest, this children now are not the last generation of pupils in Pakistan. Next year they'll have new teachers and the youngest among them won't even know the old teachers.

Gülen is very well known for his fatwas regarding taqiya. He allows you to consume alcohol, eat pork or have sex with the person you need to convince in order to climb the political ladder or to make a good career. That's why even secular Kemalist people don't trust Gulen members.

Guys guys... These teachers may be innocent and patriot but they are brainwashed by Fethullah Gulen. Gulen network use schools as cover for its sneaky goals. I tell you how it works at its simpliest way ;

- Invest and settle in the country via schools...
- Raise pro-Gulen students...
- Make good relationship with rulers and govt...
- Infiltralrate and capture key positions of the state ...
- Place Gulenists to key positions ...
- Eliminate anti Gulenists
- Capture the rule...

This is a 20 - 30 years of work ... Do not trust them...
This process is going on in Turkey for 4 decades and the result is terrible, Turkey is going throught the most difficult times in republics history.
What Pakistanis can blame us is that Turkish goverment promoted those schools all over the world not long ago, AKP screwed this one up but the earlier we return from this mistake the better, i would understand it if Pakistanis were angry at Turkey because of this.

What we can learn from this is that one must be careful about foreign schools in its soil and keep an eye to its activities, it isnt about charity in most cases.

I have read some Turkish members here saying they were part of the Gulen organisation and left for certain reasons. This doesn't mean that they are bad people and wish bad on their country, they just didn't realise the dark side of their organisation.

Same way these teachers working in a totally different country can be oblivious to Gulen organisations activities more higher in the pecking order.

I'm sure this will be realised on their return to Turkey and they will be allowed to go about their business as usual. I'm sure they are good people being prepped to be misled.

Back
Top Bottom